Reunion

The address that the computer had given Dean and Bobby lead them to a hotel in Pontiac Illinois called The Astoria Hotel. The both of them entered the building and asked the receptionist what room Wedge Antilles was staying in. The lady gave them the room number and both Dean and Bobby went up the elevator to the third floor, looking for room 207.

"Since when does Sam stay at hotels and not motels? What's he doing, being a stripper? Because hunters sure don't get enough to afford hotels." Dean scoffed as they walked down the hallway to the hotel room. Bobby raised his eyebrows and formed his lips into a line. "Heck if I know."

The two hunters came to a halt at the very end of the hallway. The door in front of them had a red heart in the center with a black "207" in the middle of it. Dean and Bobby made eye contact for a brief second before Dean brought his right hand up and knocked on the door.

A  5'4 brunette girl with shoulder length strait hair, wearing a gray tank top opened the door in one swift move. She looked at both Dean and Bobby with an annoyed look on her face. "So where is it?" Dean and Bobby once again exchanged looks, but this time the two men where confused, Dean furrowed his eyebrows and puckered his lips. "Where's what?"

"The pizza? That takes two guys to deliver?" The girl responded sarcastically, starting to get ticked off. Dean smiled embarrassed. "I think we got the wrong room." The girl scoffed, suddenly a man walked up behind her. "Hey is everything okay?" The man said getting closer to the door and looking up to see who was on the other side.

Both the man and Dean froze at the sight of each other. The man swallowed and turned to look at Bobby, the expression on his face resembling a person who had just seen a ghost.

Deans expression relaxed and turned into a smile. He breathed out and licked his lips. "Hey ya Sammy."
_____________________

After what felt like an eternity, you had finally arrived at the gas station that was somewhat near your house. You approached the place, in hopes that it would give you some sort of indication of how long you had been gone for. As you approached the gas station, you spotted two cars near the gas pumps, one person was filling their gas tank and the other was inside their car, covering themselves from the cold while their tank was filling up. You walked towards the building and walked in, hugging yourself as you did so, trying to conserve as much body heat as you could.

There was one other person besides the worker inside the gas station, You felt anxious, not having seen or been around people who were actually alive and breathing. You awkwardly walked to the newspaper rack, examining the one at the top, which to your knowledge would be the paper of the day.

You read the date at the top right corner of the paper, remembering that you had been gone for three years, which didn't make sense to you since time wasn't supposed to work the same in hell, but Crowley had told you that you had been his assistant for three years.

He must have been counting in Earth time.

You frowned, not happy that it had been that long since you had last seen your mom. Three years that she had to spend all on her own, wondering where you had gone, and how she was cured miraculously.

You set the newspaper down and began coughing, your throat feeling dry, almost like it was filled with sand.  You had been walking for a while and it was finally hitting you. You went to the bathroom at the back of the gas station and filled you hands with water from the tap, frantically slurping it into your mouth and immediately feeling refreshed. You breathed out through your mouth, allowing yourself to catch your breathe. You looked up to stare back at your own reflection in the water covered mirror. Your face a pale color and eye bags present under your eyes. You had seen better days back in your room in hell. It looked like you had literally gone through hell, which you did, but you were confused as to why you had looked better when you were actually in hell. 

You sighed, shaking the thought out of your head and making your way out of the bathroom, a familiar face greeting you outside the gas station.