Realization

It was now morning, or how ever you would call it in Hell. You were so tired the past night that you didn't notice when you had fallen asleep. You stood up on your feet, your back sore from laying on the chair. You looked over at your bed, the stranger still sleeping soundly. I don't blame him. It would be helpful to know his name though.

It was still early, but you decided to be ready before Edgar came in to check on you. You combed your hair, brushed your teeth, and changed into a casual outfit.

It was Satuday, which meant it was a free day and you could do whatever you wanted. You thought you'd spent the day taking care of the guy laying on your bed. Edgar would be coming down any minute now and you had to be ready to cover the human laying on your bed.

Suddenly there was a knock on your door. You rushed towards it, taking a deep breath before opening it. "Good morning Ed- ." You suddenly froze at the sight of the person in front of you, Edgar hadn't come like he usually does. This time Crowley was standing in front of your door, a smirk sitting on his face.

"Expecting someone else?" You gave him a sarcastic look. "Uh, actually yeah. Edgar." He furrowed his eyebrows for a moment then shook his head. "Anyway, I came here to talk to you, can I come in?" He said coming closer to your door. "No!" You blocked his path with your arm. "No?" He cocked an eyebrow. "I mean, no sorry, I haven't cleaned yet and there are undergarments and lady things everywhere. I-I don't want you to see any of that."  He gave you a skeptical look. "I see." You ran your hand through your messy braid, giving him your best fake smile as you leaned on the door frame. " What is that you want to talk about?"

He gave you a smug look. "Have you thought about my offer?" You had not in fact because of the situation that came up. "Yes I've been thinking about it, but you said you'd give me a week." You said shrugging your shoulders. "Come on (y/n)! "Nope, you promised. Don't pressure your future queen." You said turning around to close the door. "So is that a yes?" He raised an eyebrow. "You'll know in a week." You said winking at him before closing the door.

Ew. You rolled your eyes sitting down on the floor in front of your door. He can't know I have someone in here. You sighed before standing up again and walking to the figure on your bed. All of his facial features now clearly visible. He had long dirty blonde eyelashes that brushed against his lids and light freckles that were scattered on his cheeks like paint on a canvas. His lips full but slightly parted as he slept soundly, and his jaw perfectly squared. The same could be said about his body shape, perfect in every angle with just the right amount of muscle.

You sighed, realization hitting you as you realized that you'd never be able to find true love as Crowley had you trapped in Hell forever. You had no other choice, if you didn't become queen, he would send you to the abyss where you would be tortured for ever. But if you accepted, you'd have to marry him and become an evil being. What else where you supposed to do? You stepped back, walking back to your armchair and sitting there almost at the edge of tears.

Suddenly you heard a yawn coming from your bed, the man had opened his eyes not noticing you in the corner of the room. Realization hit him when he suddenly started looking around, seeing his clothes were gone and not a single drop of blood was on him. He still hadn't noticed you as he jumped out of bed and walked to the mirror and sink next to your dresser. He touched his face, a confused look starring back at him in the mirror. He ran the water and splashed his face, immediately wiping it off. That's when he noticed you in the mirrors reflection.