Reality

(Play song above now.)

You woke up to the sound of someone knocking at your bedroom door. "(Y/n) Crowley wants to see you." One of Crowley's demons said behind the door. You groaned hiding your head under your pillow. "Why so early?!" You yelled. "It's urgent, that's what the boss said." The demon said before walking away. You sighed, hoping off your bed and dragging your feet as you walked to the restroom. You closed the door and began to remove your garments for a quick shower.

I know what you're thinking, but let me explain. Crowley was going to accept your deal and send you to hell after a year just Like the other souls that make deals, but he thought you could be useful. So, he made you his personal assistant or puppet. You accepted, thinking it would be better than being tortured. He took you in right away, giving you a room to stay in and giving you orders every once in a while. Funny thing is that you weren't a Demon, he kept you human and you didn't know why. But you thought it was better that way, you didn't want to become something evil. Because you were Crowley's assistant, the demons that worked for Crowley wouldn't bother you, sometimes you thought they were afraid of you.

Edgar, the demon that had waken you up that morning was the one in charge of delivering Crowley's orders to you. He woke you up everyone morning to tell you your next assignment.

You finished getting ready, combing your hair and dressing yourself in a simple outfit.

(Choose which One you want to wear)

You sighed once more before opening the front door, exiting into the long abyss of corridors where you would always get lost

You sighed once more before opening the front door, exiting into the long abyss of corridors where you would always get lost. Why does this place have to be so big and dark?" You thought as you began to make your way through the candle lit hallway, reaching Crowley's office in only a few minutes. You walked up to the two demons that guarded the entrance, you starred at them for a few moments until they let you go through. Crowley was seating in his throne, his head leaning against his hand in boredom. "It was about time." Crowley said. "Sorry, I got lost, again." He furrowed his eyebrows In frustration. "Seriously (y/n)? You've lived in this castle for three years and you haven't learned your way around here?" He said almost yelling. "This place is huge! How am I supposed to remember all of it?" You yelled back.

He stood up from his chair walking up to you, his face nearly meeting yours. His expression changed into a smirk, "Mm, I love it when you get mad." He said, your face formed into a confused look. "Excuse me?" You backed away as Crowley laughed to himself turning so that his back was facing you. "Oh (y/n). As you know, today marks the day you joined me as my right hand, three years ago." He said turning to face you.

I didn't know that. "Yes I know." You crossed your arms. "You've been here for a while now, and I was thinking that it was time to boost your position." He said looking down at you. Crowley was short but still taller than you.

"What do you mean?" You said still confused. He rolled his eyes, putting an arm around you. "Do you see that throne over there?" He said signaling to his throne. "I would much like to see you seating next to it."