Promise

You shot up, your eyes open wide. "No no no no no, why now!?" You turned to Dean who was lost in sleep. You began to shake him awake but he wouldn't budge, his body just slightly shifted. "Dean! Please wake up! Crowley is at the door!" You whisper shouted desperately trying to get him up. The knocking continued and Crowley began to grow irritated. "Dean!" "(Y/n), im coming in!" Crowley said as you heard keys being inserted into your door's keyhole. You quickly grabbed the bed covers and a bunch of random blankets and pillows and threw them on top of Dean to try and hide him. "I swear to everything supernatural, if you move!" You gritted your teeth in another whisper shout as you sat in front of the pile of blankets. Suddenly Crowley came bursting through the door.

"Hi." You grinned with a small wave."What in the bloody hell are you doing?" Crowley shouted as he walked in. "I'm organizing my closet! I had too much stuff in there and I wanted to get rid of some things, so I'm trying to see which blankets and pillows to keep. I have too many as you can see." Crowley furrowed his eyebrows into a skeptical look. "Okay? Any who, I'm back darlin' and I'd like to spend some time with you. Maybe we could finish that tour?" He smirked, resting his hands on your arms. You wrapped your arms around his neck. "That would be lovely." You smiled, slowly turning Crowley so that he wasn't facing the bed. You could have sworn that you saw movement and you were glad that you had turned him. "Um, why don't you let me finish real quick and I will meet you back at your office in an hour. How does that sound?" You smirked. Crowley sighed. "Alright then if you insist." You both walked towards the door. "I will see you soon kitten, don't keep me waiting too long." He smirked one last time before you shut the door.

You pressed your ear against the door and waited for his footsteps to diassapear. Once gone you let out a loud sigh of relief, slowly sliding yourself down the door and towards the floor. That was close. You leaned your head back against the door, seeing Dean poke his head out of the huge pile of blankets and pillows from the corner of your eye.

"Is he gone?" You squinted your eyes into a glare. "Yes, but we almost got caught because of you!" You huffed, throwing the armchair cushion at Dean. "Ow!" He rubbed his head. "I'm sorry Okay!" You sighed, crossing your arms then running a hand through your messy hair. "I don't even know how he didn't notice you." "Lucky I guess?" He shrugged. "You rolled your eyes. "Anyway, I have to clean all this mess up and go see Crowley, hopefully this time he'll show me what we need." You said walking towards the bed and beginning to remove all the blankets and pillows from the bed to fold them. "Let me help you with that." Dean said jumping off the bed. "Thanks." You said sliding a piece of hair behind your ear.

Five minutes later all the blankets were put back in the closet and your bed was neatly made. You grabbed a clean pair of clothes and went into the bathroom to change, brushing all the knots out of your hair and making yourself look somewhat presentable. You thought it would help speed up the process with Crowley.

"Alright, I'm all set. Is there anything I can get you before I leave?" You said clapping your hands together as you walked out of the bathroom. Dean was seating on your bed. "Uh, no I don't think so sweetheart, I'll be just fine with your liquor arsenal." He winked. "Don't drink it all!" You pointed your index finger at him. "Can't make any promises." He smiled. "At least save me a drink for when I see you again." You rolled your eyes. "Deal."