Getting To Know The Hunter

You rushed to your room, unlocking your door in a swift move. Dean was seating in your bed patiently waiting for you to come back, his eyes immediately landing on you as soon as you came in. "You okay?" Dean said noticing your uneasiness. "Um, not really." You said dropping yourself on your armchair and putting a hand on your face. "What happened?" He squatted down in front of you, furrowing his eyebrows in curiosity.  "They know, everyone knows you're missing." You said bitting your nails. "Well another reason to leave sooner." He laughed nervously. "Ha, yeah." You slid a hand through your hair.

"What's the plan?" Dean raised an eyebrow. "Well, Crowley knows this place like the back of his hand. Maybe if I can tease him with the idea of me becoming queen, he might tell me a few things I don't know about this place. It might guide us to the exit." You bit your lip in thought. "Could work." He shrugged. "Yeah it could. And he hasn't suspected anything yet so that's good." You played with your bottom lip as you thought of something you could do, you didn't really want to go back to Crowley at this moment. His tantrum had actually scared you, and you wanted to wait a little bit for him to cool off.

"We should probably wait a little before I go back to talk to him. He might suspect something if I keep coming back." You said as you fidgeted with your hands on your lap. "Good idea." You stood up and walked to your nightstand to grab your beer, taking a swig of the bitter liquid. "Did you finish with this?" You asked pointing at the tray of food." He nodded before briefly thanking you. You grabbed the tray with your free hand and took it to the table next to your arm chair, gently placing it down and making a mental note to call for someone to pick it up. You gulped down the last of your beer and placed it on top of the tray, Dean following your every move.

"How'd you know about crossroad demons?" Dean blurted out from below you, he was still seating/squatting by your chair. He's sudden question startled you. "W-when  I was little, my father was killed by a demon. I know, ironic right." You rolled your eyes as you sat down at the edge of your bed. "I'm sorry sweetheart."  Dean said standing up and walking towards you. "It's alright, it happened a long time ago." You shrugged. 

Dean sat next to you, clasping his hands together on his lap. "Makes sence why you didn't freak out when I told you I hunted monsters." He chuckled. "Yeah I figured that if there was demons, all the other things had to be real too you know?" "Right." You both laughed.

You spent the rest of the day getting to know each other. You found out that you and Dean were more similar than you thought. He listened attentively to everything you told him, and he wouldn't inrerupt or comment, he just listened. You had never met someone as understanding as him. He knew what it was like to loose a loved one, and he understood what it was like to be alone. Time flew with Dean around, it had been a while since you last had a conversation with someone. You hadn't noticed how late it was until you yawned and checked your wrist watch. 11:42

"Oh wow, it's getting late." You said standing up from the bed, Dean doing the same. "I should- I mean, You can sleep on the bed. I'll just sleep in my arm chair." You smiled awkwardly as you slid a strand of hair behind your ear. "I don't bite." He winked making your face turn bright red. "Um, I-Ill  be right back!" You said before disappearing inside the bathroom. Dean chuckled softly as he removed the flannel he was wearing on top of a short sleeve shirt. You hid in the restroom, trying to cool down your cheery red face.

I am not going to share a bed with this guy. He's really handsome though... No! Control yourself (y/n)!

You brushed your teeth and changed into some sweat pants and a tank top, taking the hair tie off your hair and letting it flow freely. Here goes nothing. You swallowed hard before opening the door to reveal Dean in a white short sleeve shirt and the basketball shorts you had put on him the previous night. Oh man. "Don't even try to do anything! One touch and I'll hurt you!" You warned, pointing your finger at the tall figure in front of you. He put his hands up in surrender. "I would never." He said with a fake offended look on his face. You walked to the right side of the bed and slid under the covers, Dean softly chuckled to himself before taking the left side. You turned your back to him, not wanting to make things even more akward than they already were. You felt Dean do the same on the opposite side. You couldn't see this, but there was a huge gap between the two of you.

What happened to not sharing the bed with the stranger??? You thought to yourself. He is really nice though... And understanding. And talk about hot. No no no, I litterly just met him, and he could be lying about everything for all I know. So I'm just going to help him get out of here and then I'll never see him again. Yeah that's what I'll do.

You pushed your thoughts aside and proceeded to let sleep take over you, if that's what you call starring at the ceiling the whole night. There were moments where you would fall asleep, but then you would be woken up by the sound of Dean murmuring things in his sleep, as if he was having a bad dream. He would shift occasionally or  whimper. You decided to just let him be, as you didn't want to bother him or wake him.

After a while, you managed to sleep for a couple hours strait. Not haven gotten enough sleep, you opened your eyes to see the clock on your night stand mark 8:30 a.m.  Edgard would be coming soon to check on you. You carefully slid off your bed and tiptoed to the bathroom. Starting your daily routine then going back to your dresser for a change of clothes. When you were done getting ready, Dean was still sound asleep. His right arm hanging off the bed. You chuckled at the sight of him.  He shuffled a little, moving his arm under the pillow in an attempt to get comfortable. He's too beautiful. Darn, I'm gonna have to wake him up soon. You looked at your wrist, checking your watch for the time. 8:55. Yeah I should wake him.

You walked over to him, hovering your hand over him a you hesitated to wake him. You gently shook him on the shoulder. "Dean?" He shuffled again, murmuring something your didn't hear.

"Dean?" You tried again

"Dean?" You tried again. But he wouldn't budge. "Dean please wake up." You whispered a little louder, Dean opened his eyes. "Good morning sleepy head." You chuckled, getting an eye roll from the hunter. "What time is it?" He yawned. "Eight fifty seven." You responded crossing your arms in front of you. "Geez, why so early?" He said closing his eyes and getting comfortable on his pillow again. "Because thats when Edgar comes to check on me in the mornings. We have five minutes please get up Dean." He sighed. "Alright Alright, I'm coming." He stood up, briefly stretching. "Hey Dean?" You held your hands out in front of your body in a shy manner. "Yeah?" He scrunched his eyes groggily. "Could you.. hide in the restroom again?" You smiled innocently. "Yeah." He chuckled. He began walking to the bathroom, but stopped before going inside. "You know what...would it be okay if I use your shower?"  He glanced at you over his shoulder. "Yeah, that's fine. Just don't make too much noise." You nodded your head. "Sure thing." He smirked.