Gates of Hell And Phone Call

"So what's it going to be kitten?"

Crowley almost purred the words out. You gulped nervously. "I-I..." You thought for a moment, knowing that the gate was probably on the other side of the door. If you said yes and agreed to Crowleys proposal, you'd immediately go tell Dean and both of you would try to escape as soon as possible. It was the best choice, as much as it hurt you to say yes.

You turned your head towards Crowley and responded with a clear tone. "I accept."
___________________________

Dean approached the pay phone and inserted some coins into the slots. He knew he'd need money at some point of his journey, so he took some out of the register before leaving.

The phone began ringing, Dean waited patiently for an answer and was greeted by Sam's voicemail. "Damn it Sam!" Dean growled. He hung up the phone and tried dialing his number again. No answer. "Come on, third time's a charm." Dean mumbled as he dialed the number once again and waited. This time the phone rang for longer, but once again no answer."

Dean took a deep breath, slamming the phone onto the hook and grabbing his bag. He was about to leave when another person came to his mind. He grabbed the pay phone once again, slid some coins in and dialed the number. He waited nervously as the phone rang, hoping they would answer.

"This is Bobby speaking."
____________________________

A smile formed on Crowleys face. He slid his hand through your hair and whispered in your ear. "Follow me."

He pushed the wooden doors open and walked in, you followed him in and stood behind him the whole time. The room was mostly dark like the entire underworld, only a couple torches were there so that you could see. In the center of the room stood a portal that had three steps leading up to it, there was a bright light coming from the portal. You looked at it in awe, admiring it and thinking about how close you were to freedom.

"Can you just go in and out from it?" You asked without taking your gaze away from
It and walking closer to it. "I don't need the portal to enter or exit hell, I just teleport. My demons need permission to go through the gates." No one knows where this portal is, of course we are an exception as well as the crossroad demons. Demons need to cross the gates to enter earth. You'll be able to teleport just like me and won't need to use the portal soon." Crowley said as he stood behind you.

I need to get back to Dean soon.

"Amazing." You said continuing to admire it. You turned around and jumped into Crowley's arms. "Thank you so much for showing me around... I feel so much more prepared to become queen." You said wrapping your arms around him and looking into his eyes with a seductive smile.

He looked down at you with a smirk. "Really now? Why don't we go back to my chambers and celebrate...?" He whispered as he slid his hand down to your waist.

Oh my god this is so grossssssss.

"That sounds lovely my lord... but, I am very tired from the tour today, I'd like to go to bed." You said sliding your finger across his jaw teasingly. "Well why don't you just stay with me tonight kitten?"

Dang it. What now.

"I would like to stay in my room one last time, considering I will be sharing rooms with you from now on... I'm a bit sentimental and I'd like to say goodbye to my room and spent one final night there if you don't mind. Please...?" You gave him puppy dog eyes as your arms were wrapped around his neck.

He smiled. "Of course kitten whatever you wish." He nodded. "Yay! Then the following night, I'll be all yours....." You winked as you let go of him and began walking towards the door.

Crowley stared at you from bottom to top as you walked, admiring you and thinking about how good you'd look next to him.

She's finally going to be mine.