Guardian Demon

"Yes, you need to get out here now." He assured you. "This is what you're gonna do." He said before briefly looking behind his back to make sure the coast was still clear, you listened attentively.

"I'm gonna take the handcuff off your hand, and you're gonna go straight to the portal that leads to earth. I have cleared out the way for you. I told Crowley that some demons reported to me that Dean Winchester was spotted on earth. I don't know how he did it, but he managed to escape. Crowley and some other demons are out looking for him. You can easily run to the exit and get out of here. I will be watching you from afar to ensure you aren't stopped by anyone."

Your heart sunk, Crowley and the demons knew about Dean. They're out looking for him and he didn't know it yet. "Alright, I'll do it. But how will I know that you'll be okay Edgar?" You responded concerned. "You'll hear from me later, for now you're gonna have to trust that I'll be okay. Don't worry about me." He caressed your free hand as a way of assuring you. "Now, can I let you free before we get caught?" He raised an eyebrow and hovered over your right hand that was chained to the wall.

You nodded your head as you looked up at him. "Good." He whispered as he began picking at the handcuff and popping it open, releasing your hand and allowing you to rub the soreness of your wrist as you stood up.

"Thank you so much for coming for me Edgar." You said looking up at him, tears forming in your eyes. "No need for that. You gotta run now, I'll be watching you from afar."

You got on your tippy toes and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, for everything. Take care." You said before making your way out of the throne room and into the corridors.
______________________

Dean sighed, thinking about his brother, he needed to tell him that he was alive and wanted to make sure he hadn't done anything stupid to pull him out of hell. Bobby continued examining the mark on Dean's arm, taking a good look at it before talking. "Do you think Sam made a deal?" Bobby said wide eyed once again. "That's what I would have done." Dean nodded. "Any ideas how to find em then?" Bobby gave Dean a skeptical look, Dean chuckled then gave bobby a smirk. "Just telling you, his lone wolf days are over." 

_______________________

You made your way around the hallways as fast as you could, trying to remember the path Crowley had shown you to get to the portal room. You ran, confident that Edgar was watching after you like he said he would, after a couple minutes, you finally made it to the huge door that Crowley had stopped you at the day he let you in the room. You pushed the door open to reveal the familiar dark place. 

(Play song above now)

You let the door close behind you as you stopped  to admire the mesmerizing gates of hell once again. You slowly walked into the steps that lead to the portal, your heart racing as you got closer and closer, one step at a time. Your head filled with thoughts as you were now face to face with Earth.

 It was only a matter of crossing the gates. You paused for a moment, hesitating as you began to think about what it is that you would do once you were back. What would you say to your mother who you hadn't seen in over three years? Would she be upset? Was she even still alive? You realized that there was the possibility that Crowley never completed his part of the deal. 

What If I come back and she isn't there?

And what about Dean? What if he did abandon you and he was just using you to escape? Did everything you both had gone through really not mean anything to him? Everything you did for him? All of these questions popped up in your head as your stared into the portal.

"Why haven't you crossed through?!" Edgar said walking up to you in a hurry.  "You need to leave now, or they'll see you!" Edgar pulled you out of your trance, you turned to look at him, not knowing how long you had been standing there. His eyes were wide open, he seemed in a rush and nervous, his hands on your back, almost pushing you into the gates. 

"Wait! what if there is nothing for me back on earth!? What if I'm all alone!?" You said tensing up your body and struggling against the demon. "You won't be, I promise, just go!" Edgard said pushing you in.