Man In The Wilderness

Dean opened his eyes to darkness. His body laying on a hard surface in a location he was unsure of. He moved his arms around trying to see where he was, his hands felt a hard surface above and around him. Confused, he reached inside his pockets for his lighter and shakily flicked it on. After three tries the flame on the lighter remained still and he was finally able to see. That's when he began to panic. He was laying inside a wooden box. He took deep breaths and began pushing the box lid open. It was heavy, something was sitting on top of the box. He pushed with more strength and the lid slightly lifted up, a small amount of dirt falling on Dean. His panic began to grow. He took a deep breath and pushed the lid with all the strength he had. He was able to get it opened completely but a huge pile of dirt fell on top of him and pushed his body back inside the box.

He closed his eyes and held his breath, trying to avoid any dirt from going inside his mouth or eyes. He pushed both his hands through the dirt and made a small opening. He made the hole bigger as he pushed his whole arms through. The fresh air came in through the hole allowing Dean to breathe. He gripped the grass and slowly began pulling himself out, his arms weak as he struggled to come out.

Dean slowly stood up on his feet, taking in his surroundings and breathing in the fresh air

Dean slowly stood up on his feet, taking in his surroundings and breathing in the fresh air. He was really confused. Not too long ago he was in your room, laying on your bed. Waiting for you to come back. But all of a sudden he woke up in a wooden box without any memory of how he got there. He looked around. His grave stood in the middle of a field, in what seemed to be a forest. Or used to be. All the trees that surrounded his grave were knocked down and laid away from the grave. As if something had exploded right where his grave was.

"H-how?" Dean grasped his hair in frustration, his head aching from thinking

"H-how?" Dean grasped his hair in frustration, his head aching from thinking. "Was it all a dream?" I need to find Sam.

Dean began walking, hoping he'd find a road he could follow and that would hopefully take him to a phone. He still didn't know how he had escaped or if you had too, he was worried. All he had left to do now was walk.
________________________________________________________

Once again you were in Crowley's chambers. You sat uncomfortably in a leather sofa as he poured you a glass of liquor, a fireplace crackling beside you. You starred at flames, watching them burn the wood slowly as your mind got lost in thought. "Why me?" You blurted out without even thinking, keeping your gaze on the blazing fire. Crowley paused for a second, your question startling him and making the bottle of liquor in his hands stop before pouring liquor in his glass.

"I beg your pardon?" He responded, his back still facing you. "Why me? Why'd you pick me?" You continued, not moving your gaze. Crowley continued to pour his drink and took both glasses of liquor in his hands. He turned towards you and handed you your glass making you break contact with the fireplace.  You grabbed the glass and set it on your lap, your eyes following Crowley as he sat across from you. "You came to me. And since I met you, I wanted you to be mine. You're beauty is beyond this universe. You were born to be a queen. I can see it in you" he took a sip from his cup without taking his gaze off you, waiting for a response from you.

You looked at Crowley for a moment, you weren't sure what to respond to that so you turned your your eyes back to the fire, leaving the glass of liquor untouched. Then you remembered. "Can we please go finish the tour? Pretty please?" You honestly just wanted to not be alone in a dark room with Crowley, it made you uncomfortable how he kept eyeing you.

He sighed taking a big gulp of his drink and getting up on his feet, setting the glass on the table next to him as he stood. "Alright fine." "Yay!" You genuinely cheered. Leaving the full glass on the table and following Crowley out the door. It's time.