Quick Stop & Hallway

Hi guys! It's been a while... I'm so sorry. I want to thank all the people who have been supporting this story. I want to thank y'all for being patient and for all of y'alls sweet comments! I wouldn't have had the motivation to keep going if it wasn't for y'all. Thank y'all once again. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. I promise the next one won't take long :)
___________________________
Dean walked down the fields of grass. His forehead sweaty and his mind still confused.

How?

He continued walking for miles until he saw a small building in the middle of nowhere on the side of a road. It wasn't until he got closer that he realized it was a gas station. He walked up to the establishment and tried to open the front door.

Closed. Damn it .

He looked through the window and saw that nobody was in sight. Must not be opened today? He looked at the sign next to the door, and just as he had imagined,
they didn't open today. "What kind of gas station isn't opened everyday!?" He sighed as he looked down at the door handle, a sudden thought came to his mind. He looked inside his jacket pockets for his pocket knife. Sam had left it inside his jacket along with his lighter. "Thanks Sammy." Dean said putting the lighter back inside his jacket and opening up the knife.

He began picking the lock on the door and with a click got the door open. "Yess." He whispered, looking around before taking a step inside the store.
________________________________________________________

You and Crowley had been walking for a while now, he showed you more unimportant rooms and you were getting impatient once again. "Okay I think those are all the small rooms." Crowley sighed. "Now, onto the more important rooms." He clasped his hands and walked towards a big hallway that was made out of dark bricks, and was very dark. There were just a few torches lighting the place and you could feel something bad coming, without realizing it you stepped closer to Crowley in fear. "Afraid darling?" You realized you were standing very close to him and backed away giving him a dirty look. "Psh, no."

He gave you a smug look and you both continued walking. Finally the long hallway came to an end. There, a wooden double door stood. It was more than 10 feet tall and had all sorts of weird symbols and engravings on it. Crowley looked at the door for a second before turning to look at you.

"Now darling.. behind this door is the most important room of the underworld. It's crucial, therefore I mustn't show it to you unless you answer my proposal." Crowley got closer to you and looked you right in the eyes. "I won't show you unless you answer." He was now centimeters from your face. He leaned into your ear and whispered. "So what's it going to be kitten?"
________________________________________________________

Dean walked around the store, sort of tip toeing as he went around the isles, picking up things for his walk. He found a backpack and stuffed it with water bottles, some energy bars and other things he found would serve him useful on his trip to find Sam. He gathered all his things and made his way to the door. He looked around before exiting the store and walked out, locking the door behind him. As he was making his way towards the road he spotted  a pay phone from the corner of his eye. He thought for a moment as he looked at it.

Why not give it a shot?