Escape

Two days had passed since Crowley had trapped you in the throne room. Not a single soul had entered the room in the past couple of days. The torture had already begun without you even realizing it. Crowley had left you there to build anticipation for when your torturing would begin. It was driving you crazy, and you had already lost track of time.

You wondered if Dean had successfully made it out of hell. Maybe he was trapped in one of the torture rooms again, or maybe just maybe, he was free. You began tearing up to the thought of him, wondering if at any point of the time you two had been together, if he has felt something. Even the slightest feeling of care towards you.

You were terrified, just waiting for the moment demons would barge in the room and drag you out into a torture room. The suspense was killing you. You knew there had to be another way someway for you to escape, a wormhole. You couldn't just wait there until something happened, you had to escape.
_______________________

Bobby looked at Dean in confusion. His eyebrows furrowing. "Dean what are you talking about?" "Whenever I was in hell, there was this girl, her name was (Y-) no, (Y/n)! she was working as the assistant to the king of hell." Dean paced around the room as he explained to Bobby. "King of hell? Wait a darn minute, You're talking about Lucifer, THE devil?" "According to her, Lucifer has been locked up in a cage so his right hand, a demon named Crowley or whatever, became the new king."

"Wow." Bobby raised his eyebrows in amusement.  "A-and this girl. You're telling me she got you out, out of the kindness of her heart?" Bobby said skeptical. "I know it sounds like a bunch of bologna man, but I'm telling you, she worked as his assistant for three years. She was taken in as one of the guys puppets instead of being tortured." "How'd she manage to do that?" "I guess Crowley wanted a hot secretary." Bobby threw a dirty look at Dean. Dean gave an apologetic look to Bobby and swallowed. "She sold her soul to save her mother who was dying from lung cancer. When she made the deal instead of getting time, she was taken in right away without saying goodbye."

"Poor girl, I understand why she did it though, anything is probably better than being tortured for eternity." Dean scoffed. Sitting down next to Bobby. "Believe me, it is."

Dean rubbed his face with both his hands and sighed, spreading his legs and resting his elbows in each of his knees and intertwining his fingers.

"Time there is so much different than here. It felt like years. A feeling of constant pain and suffering. The only time you had to 'rest' was the couple minutes before another torturer arrived to finish off what the previous one had started. You just sit there, limb, the pain too intense to be able to move even an inch."

Bobby swallowed hard, his eyes beginning to tear up. He placed a hand on Dean's shoulder and shook it gently. "You're home now boy." Dean gave Bobby a small smile. "I sure am."
_______________________

Footsteps approached the throne room, you began to panic, your heart racing and your free hand tugging on the chain that kept your other arm stuck to the wall.

This is it. I'm gonna lose my humanity. I'm gonna die.

The steps came closer and closer. Becoming clearer with each second that passed. The door swung open slowly and your hands gripped the chain, tears streaming down your face in fear.

A familiar pair of eyes met yours. It was Edgar, there was a small feeling of relief that came to you from seeing him which sparked hope. His eyes gentle as always. He walked towards you silently and squatted in front of you. "Ms.Y/n." He picked up the chains and held them in his hands as he looked at you. Based on his softness and soft voice you knew he wasn't here to hurt you.

"Edgar what are you doing here?" You whispered, your life being the last of your concerns in that moment. Edgar turned to look behind him cautiously before returning his eyes to you. The chains slowly jingling in his grasp.

"I'm giving you the opportunity to escape."