Adjustments

It was the next morning in your new room. You surprisingly slept well. After you had cried for a while on the floor, you eventually made your way into the comfy bed and fell asleep. Not a single noice or scream bothered you. It was actually really nice.

You only knew about falling asleep to souls screaming as they were being tortured, but in this room, it was all peace and quiet. Something you hadn't realized until the moment you had been woken up by your body naturally and not by someone screaming while they were being tortured next door.

That was actually a nice touch.

You thought to yourself as you rubbed your sleepy eyes. You stretched your arms up in the air and made a little squeal noise as you released and got out of bed.

I need to change into new clothes.

You thought as you looked at your bad smelling clothes that you were currently wearing.

I need a shower desperately. I wonder...

You peaked at the wardrobe standing at the corner of the room. Wondering if Crowley had gotten you some new clothes. "It won't hurt to check." You said to yourself, making your way to the fancy looking wardrobe and swinging one of its doors open.

There were night gowns, some dresses and some clothes that matched your style. All dark.

"Of course." You rolled your eyes. "Well he kinda has taste so I'll give him that." You said shrugging and pulling out some clothes that caught your eye.

It was simple but it worked

There were some drawers inside the wardrobe. You slid them open to reveal some lingerie and, panties and bras.

That's, Um interesting... I need the undergarments though. You thought to yourself, hoping you'd never have to use the lingerie for Crowley. The thought gave you shivers down your spine.

"I need to shower before changing." You frowned, turning around and spotting a door next to the gigantic bed. You held all of the clothing in one arm and walked towards the door, thinking it was most likely a bathroom.

Just as you had thought, you swung the door open to reveal a dark bathroom. The walls were black stone as well as all of the decoration. You thought it was elegant. You placed your clothes in a rack near the shower and got undressed, sliding the glass shower door open and hopping in.

A few minutes later, you were all dressed up and ready to go. The shower had been nice, it was way better than the one in your old room. The only thing you didn't like about this room was that it was smaller than your old one but overall you thought it was a nice upgrade.

You sat down on the edge of the bed and wondered to yourself what there was to do now. You still had no idea where Dean was or what had happened to him. You knew there was no chance of him being discovered by one of the demons, you would have known from Crowley.

You still had the choice to leave, you knew where the portal was but it was just way too risky to get to without raising suspicions or being discovered. You thought that maybe it was the best choice to just gain Crowleys trust to the point where you would be able to walk anywhere without being bothered or questioned. But you also didn't want to stay long enough to be turned into a demon.

Suddenly your thoughts had been interrupted by an unexpected knock at the door.
_______________________

Dean brushed the glass shards off of himself. A slight ringing still going on in his ears but nothing like the ringing that had just occurred. He was shocked. He didn't know where to start or if he should go find Sam first and explain what happened or find Bobby, or you. Dean turned off the engine of the truck and turned it back on, as if the truck had malfunctioned. He shook his thoughts away and decided to just figure out where he was first.

As Dean began to drive for a couple of miles, more and more memories of hell came to him. Some bringing him joy and others haunting him.

He just hoped that wherever you were, that you were okay.