Interests

It had been yet another sleepless night thanks to the same nightmare. After the third time experiencing that dream, you decided to just stay awake until 'morning'. You were up and active really early that day, your brain not wanting to think any longer. Considering that it was very early, you tried to keep as quiet as you could as to not wake Dean up. Another thing that had kept you up that night were flashbacks of your almost kiss with Dean. You knew it wasn't right to be thinking about the hunter, but you just couldn't get that moment out of your mind. How he had been starring at you, how he listened to you. It just couldn't be him playing, right?

In order to push your thoughts aside, you settled for drawing while Dean continued to sleep. Drawing always got your mind off of things and it relaxed you, so you thought it'd be a good idea. And thankfully it worked, it kept you busy for a couple hours until Dean awoke. "Good morning" He said from your bed, you were seating cross legged on your armchair. "Good morning." You smiled as you held your sketchbook. "Sleep well?" Dean nodded his head. "Yeah thanks." That was a lie, you weren't the only one having nightmares every night. Dean's dreams seemed to be getting worse as the days progressed too, and as much as you didn't want to admit it, it was worrying you. "That's good." You simply responded, he gave you a tight smile.

"What are you up to this early in the... morning?" He hesitated, not sure what to call it in Hell. You chuckled. "Well, sometimes I like to wake up and just chill for a little bit before starting the day, and I decided to draw for a little bit." Thats a lie, who does that? "Who does that?" Dean
said giving you a skeptical look as he sat up. I know right!? "I have no clue." You responded with a sigh as you put your sketchbook down and stood up from the armchair, stretching your arms towards the ceiling. Dean chuckled, shaking his head as he walked to the bathroom. You sighed, running a hand through your hair as Dean shut the bathroom door. You turned to look at the clock sitting in your nightstand, it read 10 a.m.

What's this day going to be like? You picked up your sketchbook from the chair and put it away in your dresser along with your coloring pencils. Dean Came out of the bathroom five minutes later, dressed in the same clothes he had been wearing since you found him. He just kept changing back and forth from his pijamas to his clothes. You felt bad that those were the only things he could wear, but you really couldn't do anything about it. "So, what other things do you do for fun around here?" He said clasping his hands together. You clicked your tongue in thought. "Hmm, well I never really have much free time because you know, personal assistant. But I play cards like we did yesterday, I draw, write, watch movies on my laptop, listen to music." "What kind of music?" He cut you off. "Only the classics, Bob Seger, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Alice Cooper, Queen, Styx, Eagles, Blue Öyster Cult, you name it." Dean's eyes lit up. "Say no more!" He chuckled. You grinned, making your way to your bed and bending down to reach under it for a cardboard box containing many vinyl records. You searched through it before picking one out and walking the vinyl to your old record player, a present from Crowley himself. You hated that demon for many reasons but the record player wasn't one of them. You carefully placed the disc on the platter and turned it on, allowing the vinyl to start spinning. Finally you placed the stylus on the disc and 'No More Mr. Nice Guy' by Alice Cooper began playing.

You nodded your head to the beat of the music as you backed away from the record player, a smirk tugging at your lip. Dean crossed his arms and puckered his lips as he nodded his head. "Not too shabby." He waved his index finger in the air. "But I can do better." He said kneeling in front of your box of vinyls. He skimmed through them until he found out that he liked. "Bingo." He said walking up to the record player, he waved his eyebrows up and down as he walked past you. You cocked an eyebrow, waiting to see what he would play. Dean exchanged the record you were playing for his new one, suddenly 'Night Moves' by Bob Seger began playing.