Hiding Place

"Ok, now which way leads back to my room?" You looked both directions as if you were going to cross a street, making sure no one saw you. Lucifer help me out please. You began walking, trying to remember the path you had taken to get there. My room is not that far off right? All hallways looked exactly the same and you where starting to get worried you'd be discovered.

Suddenly there were voices coming your way. Oh no. Your room door just a couple feet ahead. "Come on not now." You continued to drag his body as fast as you could, the voices getting louder.

You opened your room door, pushing the man's body inside and closing the door shut. You leaned against the door, wiping the sweat off your forehead as you slumped down into the floor. You heard the voices clearly now. It was two demons just passing by, probably on their way to see Crowley.

"Phew!"

(Play song now)
Now that you were in the safety of your room, you turned to look at the body laying on the floor. Still sleeping. "I should probably move him to a more comfortable spot." You went up to him grabbing his arms once again and carrying him as best you could to your bed.

You gently plopped him down, taking a moment to stretch.Your back was beginning to hurt from all the carrying around. You noticed he was still dirty and covered in scratches. "I guess I'll clean him up a little bit while he sleeps."

You headed to your restroom, pulling out a bowl from under the sink and filling it up with warm water. You took a small cloth from one of the cabinets and took the bowl back to the bed. Slowly, you took off the stranger's flannel, revealing all of the cuts and bruises on his chest as well as a black necklace with an unusual pendant hanging from it. You frowned, feeling sorry for all of the pain he must have gone through. Grabbing the cloth, you dipped it in the bowl then squeezed out the excess water, gently pressing the cloth against his chest were the cuts were.

As you continued to clean him, you had to return to the bathroom for clean water a couple of times. Eventually finishing with the top half of his body, you proceeded to remove his jeans in exchange for a pair of the biggest basketball shorts you had. You finished cleaning the rest of his body, covering him with your blanket and leaving him to rest. You took the bowl of water and his clothes back to the restroom to wash.

Once finished, you hung his clothes next to the shower curtain to dry and exited the bathroom. I think I'm going to change out of this. You walked to your dresser, grabbing a simple black pijama and sliding it on. Because your bed was taken, you decided to sit on your armchair, thinking as you put your hair up into a bun. What I'm I supposed to do now? I never should've done this. You shook your head from side to side, suddenly hearing a shuffling noise coming from your bed. You looked up to see the man moving to his side as what seemed to be a small smile formed on his lips.

I don't think his slept in weeks. You sighed, covering your face with your hands. Did I do the right thing?