Chat

"What is he the devil or something?" You chuckled to yourself. "No nothing like that, he's the one that was left in charge after Lucifer was locked away. He's not Lucifer but he can still break your neck with just a snap of his fingers."

You said making Dean swallow hard. "Ok then.. What's the plan? I mean I don't want to stay here any longer." He looked almost desperate for your help.

What has this man gone through?

You thought for a moment, you barely knew the guy, could you really trust him? "We have less than a week to leave. To be honest I don't really know if there is an exit to this place, but there's gotta be. I mean there are Demons roaming everywhere on earth so there must be a way where they go in and out. We just need to find that door or portal or whatever it is and get the hell out of here." You said almost rambling, Dean sighed. "That's a good start." "Y-Yeah." You said sliding a piece of hair behind your ear. "Hey, I know we are technically dead but if you are a food lover like me, it doesn't matter if I'm dead or not I'm going to eat. Would you like some food?" You shrugged trying to lighten the mood. "Food?" Dean's eyes suddenly lit up. "Mhm." You nodded with a smile. "You have food here!?" He furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief. "Um yeah, I'm the only one who eats it though." "Oh sweet baby Jesus, food would be amazing right about now." His expression was priceless.

"Sure thing, let me just call so that they bring it in." You said walking over to the table next to your armchair where an old black telephone was seating. Dean sat at the edge of your bed, nodding his head as he watched you. You grabbed the telephone and began to dial the number you had memorized. The phone rang a few times before someone on the other side picked up. "I would like breakfast to be delivered to my room please." You said into the phone. "Yes ma'm." A demon on the other end said before you hung up. "That should have done it." You smiled, rubbing your hands together. Dean was looking at you skeptically, you cocked your head to the side. "What?" You said seating on the armchair. "No really, how did you do it?" You chuckled. "Do what?" Dean furrowed his eyebrows. "Get a VIP pass. like I said, doesn't everyone who sells their soul go strait to torture after their time is up?"

You thought for a moment, opening your mouth to respond but being interrupted by a knock at the door. You gave Dean a tight smile, signaling him to go inside the restroom. He scurried inside and gently shut the door. You ran a hand through your hair before opening the door, pulling out your fakest smile as a way of greeting the demon at the door. "Here is your breakfast Ms.(y/n), would you like me to set it somewhere?" Edgar said holding the tray of food in his hands. "No thank you, I got it from here." You genuinely smiled, receiving the plate. Edgar nodded as a sort of courtesy and turned around to leave. Edgar was the only demon who you actually liked, he had been nice to you since day one, and you respected him for that.

You slowly backed into your room and shut the door with your foot. Gently setting the tray next to the phone. You walked to the bathroom door and gave it three gentle knocks, letting Dean know that he could come out. He pocked his head out and exited the room with a nervous chuckle, making his way back to your bed. You grabbed the tray of food and brought it to Dean, placing it down as you sat next to him. "Oh wow." He raised his eyebrows in amusement as he shifted his body so that he was facing you and the food. "Indeed." You smirked. The tray in front of you consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon, pieces of freshly cut fruit and orange juice. "Hold on its missing something." You said walking around to the other side of the bed and opening your mini fridge, Dean's gaze following you. You pulled out two beers and made your way back to your spot. You handed Dean the bottle, he received it with a grin. "How'd you know?" He said examining the bottle. You shrugged. "You look like someone who'd enjoy one of these." You said busting your bottle open on the side of your nightstand and taking a sip. Dean chuckled, loosening the cap with a ring he was wearing on his right hand. He took a long sip of the beverage and proceeded to eat the plate of bacon and eggs seating on the tray.

"You never answered my question." Dean said in between chews, not moving his gaze from the plate of food. "Oh um." You hesitated, wondering if you should really tell your whole life story to a complete stranger. Oh what the heck I'm dead anyway. "Well- You know what? Let's make a deal." You said raising an eyebrow, making Dean turn his gaze towards you. "If I tell you how I made it here, you have to tell me your story as well." You crossed your arms in front of your chest. Dean starred at you for a moment, debating wether or not accept. "Deal." He nodded taking another sip of his beer. "Okay then." You nodded copying his actions and taking a sip of your own drink.

"It all started three years ago, my mom and I lived in a small house in Wichita Kansas. It had always just been the both of us. But one day she became very ill. She had been fighting lung cancer for a year or so, and it was only a matter of days before she would pass away. She was the only thing I had in my life. No friends, no other family members that I knew of, no father to go to. She was everything to me, and I couldn't bare to see her suffer. So I did the only thing I could think of. I went to the nearest crossroad and gathered all the things I needed. Instead of the typical demon, Crowley showed up. I offered him my soul for my mother's life. He accepted, but with one condition. I would have to become his personal assistant and we'd had to leave immediately. It was that or be tortured for the rest of eternity." You sighed, standing up and pacing around the room. Dean listened intently, his gaze following you around. "I've been stuck here for three years now, and well recently I was made an offer." Dean furrowed his eyebrows. "What kind of offer?" You glanced at him. "Well, I guess Crowley took a liking on me. And he told me that I could either join him as Queen of Hell or be thrown out with the rest of the souls out there." You looked down at your feet. "And that's why you want to escape." Dean raised an eyebrow. "Yes." You nodded, walking back to the bed to sit next to Him. "Turning into queen means turning into a demon, and I don't want to do that. It's not who I am. And I have a week before I have to say my final answer."

Dean's eyes locked with yours. He wasn't judging you in anyway, in fact, he had a look of concern and understanding. "The rest is history."  You said continuing to stare into his eyes. He nodded his head, looking down at his lap. "Well a deal is a deal." He sighed before turning his gaze back to you. "My brother and I are hunters. We...kill supernatural beings like demons, vampires, ghosts, you name it. It's the family business. My father taught us everything we needed to know to become hunters and well it's what we do. Heck, we've been through so much that a whole television series could be made about us." Dean shook his head, keeping his gaze on his lap.

"On a hunt, Sam was stabbed in the back and he died in my arms. Our father had died and my mother was killed by a demon when Sammy was just a baby, and he was the only thing I had left. I couldn't just let him die. So I made a deal, and I was given one year. Sam eventually found out and we tried everything we could to avoid the inevitable. But we failed, and the hounds came for me. I was torn to pieces. Literally."

Dean brushed his hand over his face, it looked like he was trying to keep tears from coming out. "You know the rest." He said removing the hand from his face and giving you a tight smile. I am so glad I pulled him out of there. You reached for Dean's hand, his eyes meeting yours once again. "Dean, I-

Suddenly there was a knock at your door. You sighed, patting his hand and signaling him to go to the restroom. Once he closed the door, you hurried to open your room door. "Yes?" You said opening the door in a swift move. Edgar was at the door, his hands behind his back. "Crowley wishes to see you immediately." He said with a nod. "Um okay, I'll be right there." You said bitting your lip. He gave you a tight smile before leaving, you shut the door, making your way to the restroom to let Dean know the coast was clear. He swung the restroom door open, looking down at you. "Something happen?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not sure, Crowley called me into his office. I need to go see what's up." You said adjusting your shirt. "Okay." He nodded. "I need you to stay here, and whatever you do, do not open the door. Lock it. I have a room key, so I'll be able to get in. I won't take long." You said walking to the door. "See you in a bit."