Betrayal

"This just don't make a lick of sense boy. You couldn't have resurrected just like that." Bobby said walking to the kitchen with Dean, both of them pulling out a chair and taking a seat. Dean clasped his hands together in front of him, Bobby rubbing his beard in thought. "It doesn't make sense to me either Bobby." Dean responded shrugging." "Dean, your chest was ribbons, your insides were slob and you've been buried four months. Even if you could slip out of hell and back.." Bobby furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to explain. Dean chuckled "I definitely wouldn't be looking like this and more like a thriller video reject." Bobby rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Sam's number is not working, he- he's not..." Dean began but Bobby cut him off. "He's alive as far as I know." A wave of relief hit Dean, he sighed and nodded his head. "Good." He smiled and chuckled faintly, then it hit him.

"Wait, what do you mean as far as you know?" He furrowed his eyebrows into a confused expression. "I haven't talked to him in months." Bobby shrugged. "You're kidding, you just let him go off by himself?" Bobby stood up from his chair and walked to the fridge to grab a beer. "He was dead set on it." Dean followed behind Bobby. "Bobby you should have been looking out for him." Bobby furrowed his eyebrows. "I tried. These past few months haven't exactly been easy. You know, for him or me." Bobby put emphasis on the word or. "We had to bury you." He frowned.

"Why did you bury me anyway?" Dean asked confused. "I wanted you salted and burned, usual drill. But Sam wouldn't have it." Bobby shrugged.

"Well I'm glad he won that one." Dean chuckled. "He said you'd need a body for when he got you back home." Bobby formed his lips into a line. Dean raised his eyebrows in amusement. "That's about all he said." Bobby added. "What do you mean?" Bobby sat back down with his beer in hand. "He was quiet, real quiet." Bobby said taking a sip of the bitter liquid.

"Then he just took off, wouldn't return my calls." Bobby waved his hand expressively, his gaze on the floor. "I tried to find him. But he don't want to be found." Bobby formed his lips into a line. Dean rubbed his hand on his face and sighed. "Oh, damn it Sammy." Dean paced around the room, already knowing that Sam had made a deal to pull him out of hell.

"What?" Bobby said turning to look at Dean in confusion. "Oh he got me home alright. But whatever he did, it is bad mojo." Dean shook his head and rested his hands on his hips. "What makes you so sure?" Bobby said tilting his head as he gripped the beer bottle. "You should have seen the grave site. It was like a nuke went off. Then, then there was this force t-this presence while I was driving here. I had a bunch of flashbacks from being in hell."

Bobby furrowed his eyebrows. "What all do you remember?" Dean rolled his eyes. "Well before that happened, not much, I remember being a hellhound's chew toy and then it was lights out. Then I came to six feet under. That was it. But I was driving down the road and I'm telling you, radio went all wacko. And and I began having all of these flashbacks. I remember t-this girl." Dean began, closing his eyes tightly to help him remember what he saw. "I think she helped me somehow. No, I remember, she saved me. She pulled me out of being tortured and cared for me."

________________________

"That's where the fun comes in." Crowley smiled in a way so sinister that it gave you chills down your spine. You already knew this was not going to be good. "What do you mean?"

"You see love, in order for you to become a demon, we have to set rid of your soul, meaning you're going to be tortured until your soul gives out and disappears."

Realization hit you, Crowley had tricked you into thinking you were going to be tortured if you didn't join him as queen of hell. But he was going to do it anyways. All of the fear you had lost thanks to all the kind gestures Crowley had done for you was suddenly gone. You realized it had all been a trick, he was trying to get you to trust him so that he could convince you to become queen of hell and trap you. Your heart sunk. You knew you should have gotten out when you had the chance, you were devastated but thankful that Dean had made it out when he did. Oh how you wished you were with Dean. Save and worry free.

"I-I, the whole point of me becoming your assistant was that I'd never get tortured! You said I wouldn't get tortured if I joined you as your queen! You lied!" You said pushing Crowley on the chest in rage. "You would have said no otherwise, now why don't you be a darling and stay here and- "I'm not fucking staying anywhere! I'm out of here!" You said desperately making a run for the door, but your body tensed up and suddenly you felt like your insides were being crushed. "I said, be a good girl and STAY HERE." Crowley's eyes flashed red and he threw your entire body towards the left brick wall of the room. Your entire body in pain as you dropped to the floor.

Crowley walked towards you slowly, his eyes blood red and a sinister grin on his face. "P-please." You began weakly, Crowley squatting down in front of you and lifting your face up with his hand. "I will stay with you for eternity as a human, you can kill me and my soul will belong to you. But please, don't torture me. I have been loyal to you for three years and have done everything you've told me to. I even agreed to be queen of hell. Please, don't do this.

Crowley chuckled. "See, I could do that, but it wouldn't be as fun would it?" He let go of your chin and stood up, two demons, one of them being Edgar walked in as Crowley ordered them to tie you up. Both demons lifted you up by each arm and dragged you to the corner of the room. Edgar refused to look at you and just did as he was told. You could see that what he was doing was involuntarily. Edgar grabbed your right arm and brought it up to a cuff that was attached to the wall. The cuff snapped close on your wrist and your arm remained stretched up as you slumped down on the floor. Tears streaming down your face as Edgar and the other demon walked away and left the room. Edgar looked back for a slight second then made his way out the room.

Crowley walked up to you again, your gaze avoiding him as tears continued to fall. "There's no need to cry kitten, once you are a demon and queen, you won't remember any of the process. You won't feel anything." Crowley said in almost a whisper. "You'll thank me later." He grinned and walked away making his way out of the room and leaving you alone to your own thoughts.