Can't Be Too Careful

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Dean waited patiently for the door to open, his stomach flipping back and forth inside of him. He heard foot steps approaching the door and watched as it swung open.
________________________
"Induction ceremony huh? A bit eager aren't we?" You said mimicking Crowley's accent. "Well love, the sooner you become queen, the better." He smirked.

"What exactly do I need to do to become queen?" You said walking to the liquor table and pouring yourself a glass of whiskey and offering one to Crowley by raising the glass towards him. He nodded, letting you know that he wanted one as well.

"Well you see, you have to become a demon." A small grin formed on his lips. "A demon?" You asked handing him his glass of whiskey. "Indeed." He said nodding and clinking his glass to yours. Well I kinda already knew that, but how?

"And how does one become a demon?" You asked taking a sip of the bitter liquor. Crowley chuckled to himself. "You see kitten." He began, waving his index finger in the air. "That's where the fun comes in."
_________________________

Dean and Bobby starred at each other in surprise for a couple seconds before Dean breathed out and broke the silence. "Surprise." He flashed a smile at Bobby. Bobby looked at Dean in disbelieve, eyeing him from head to toe. "I-I." Bobby tried to form words. "Yeah, me neither." Dean said, knowing exactly what Bobby was thinking. He took a couple steps into the house as Bobby began backing up.

"Yeah me neither, but here I am." Dean chuckled softly. Bobby breathed out and reached out for a silver dagger sitting on the table next to him, he pulled it out in a swift move and launched it towards Dean. "Bobby! It's me!" Dean dodged the knife but Bobby was able to land a punch on his face. Dean ran to the kitchen and pulled a chair in front of him to use as a shield against Bobby. "My ass." Bobby snarled about to launch at Dean at again. "WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH. WAIT." Dean said putting up both his hands up in the air for Bobby to see. Bobby pointed the knife at Dean but paused in front of him.

Dean began listing everything he knew about Bobby, keeping his hands up in the air as he did so. "Your name is Robert Steven Singer. You became a hunter after your wife got possessed. You're about the closest thing I have to a father." Dean paused for a moment as him and Bobby made eye contact, Bobby began loosening his grip on the dagger and slowly walking closer to Dean.

"Bobby... it's me." Dean whispered, slowly putting his hands down and keeping eye contact with Bobby. The old man watched in disbelief, his mouth slightly open in surprise. For a moment, Bobby started to belief the man in front of him, but his hunter instincts kicked in again and he launched at Dean with the dagger once again. "IM NOT A SHAPESHIFTER!" Dean said grabbing both of Bobbie's arms as if he were to cuff them together, and snatched the dagger right off of Bobbie's hand, pushing him back a couple feet. "THEN YOU ARE A REVENANT!" Bobby insisted.

"All right." Dean began as Bobby turned around to face Dean. "If I was either would I be able to do this with a silver knife?" Dean said lifting up his sleeve and bringing the dagger up to his arm. Dean cringed at the thought of what he was about to do but shook it off and slid the knife across his left forearm. Wincing slightly as he did so.

Bobby watched in disbelief as blood began dripping from the wound. Dean breathed out and met eyes with Bobby once again, Bobbie's eyes going wide.

"D-Dean?" Bobby blinked. "That's what I've been trying to tell you." Dean furrowed his eyebrows, walking up to Bobby. Bobby breathed out and wrapped his arms around Dean into a tight hug. Dean gave into the hug and breathed out in relief along with Bobby. "I-It's good to see you boy." Bobby said with a small nervous smile as both of them separated.

"Yeah you too." Dean grinned and patted Bobby on the shoulder. "B-but, how'd you bust out?" Bobby breathed out in confusion. "I-I don't know." Dean began, turning around to place the dagger on the table next to him. "I just woke up in a pine box an-

Suddenly when Dean turned back to face Bobby, Bobby splashed holy water in his face, getting an annoyed look from Dean as water dripped down his face and shirt.

Bobbie's mouth spread in amusement. Dean blinked and turned his head to the side to spit out some of the water then forming his lips into a line. "I'm not a demon either ya know." Dean sighed. "Sorry, can't be too careful.." Bobby shrugged with a small smile.