Nightmare

"What would you like to know?" Crowley said seating back on his chair, a smirk growing on his face. "Well, everything! I want to know this place as if it were the back of my hand." You smiled. "I see." He rubbed his scruffy chin. "Alright then, where shall we start?" Once again he stood up from his chair. "Surprise me." You smirked. "Alright then." He grinned pleased with your response. "Shall we?" He said offering you his arm, you hesitated for a moment, but then proceeded to interlock arms with the demon.

The both of you began walking back to Crowley's throne room, stopping in the center. "Let's make this the start of our little tour." He said turning to look at you before giving you a wink. You nodded, trying really hard not to cringe. Once out of the room, the hell tour began. As you both walked around thousands of corridors and torture rooms, Crowley told you some history of the place. He told you about God creating the underworld and sending one of his sons, Lucifer, to govern the place. "I was his right hand." Crowley Explained as you both made your way to the next area. "Really?" "Yes, Lucifer was... quite the governor." Crowley rolled his eyes. You couldn't help but chuckle. "After Lucifer was locked away due to complications, I was left in charge." He smiled smugly. "Interesting." You nodded.

You were starting to get bored from all the corridors and torture rooms he was showing you. You honestly wanted to get to the good stuff, and to the important stuff that would help you escape. So far you had nothing of use. "How many more corridors are we going to walk through before we get to the good stuff?" You asked plainly. "A bit eager, are we?" He sighed. "Alright then, let's-  Suddenly a Demon appeared in front of you and Crowley. "What in the bloody hell do you want!?" Crowley growled. "I'm so sorry to interrupt sir, but there are some extremely important business that you must, a-attend to." The demon said hiding behind a clipboard he was holding. Crowley sighed, rolling his eyes before turning to face you. "Im so sorry darlin, duty calls." He smirked. "I might be out for a few days, maybe I can get someone to show you around while im gone?" He cocked an eyebrow. "No no, I'd prefer you show me around." You smiled. "Then it's not the end of our tour, I will be back soon kitten." He said kissing you one last time Ack! "He let you go and gave you a cheeky smile before disappearing.

"Few!" You said once both demons were gone. "Pf pft." You spit as you wiped your mouth, attempting to somewhat clean your mouth. "I'm gonna have to gargle bleach." You began making your way back to you're room, remembering that you were going to have to walk a long way to get back. Couldn't he have zapped me in front of my door!?!? You grumbled. As you walked, some corridors began to look familiar to you, the tour had actually helped you know the place a little better. Pushing thoughts from the day aside, you began to think about the man waiting for your arrival in your room. You were actually eager to see Dean, it had been a really long day and you were ready to go back to him and talk.

After what seemed like an eternity, you finally made it to your room, you reached into your pocket and pulled out your room key. You slid it into the key hole and gently creaked the door open. As you expected Dean was sound asleep. Your laptop seating on his legs as his head rested on a pillow. You giggled a little, covering your mouth with your hand as to not any sound. You tiptoed towards him, gently removing the laptop from him and placing it in your nightstand. You pulled the covers over his chest and proceeded to do your nightly routine. You changed into a pair of clean sweatpants and tank top, once changed, you tiptoed your way to the restroom to brush your teeth and wash your face. Five minutes later you were out and ready for bed. You looked over at your bed as you dried your face with a towel. Dean had turned on his side towards the middle of the bed barely leaving any space for you to lay. You sat the towel back on the rack and walked towards Dean, debating wether to wake him or not. He looks so peaceful, I really don't want to, but I also want to sleep. I guess I'll just sleep on the my chair. You walked to your dresser to grab a clean blanket to cover yourself with. Ready to go, you walked towards your chair blanket in hand. You carefully crawled into your chair pulling the leg rest towards the chair to give your legs more room to stretch. You snuggled inside your blanket as you starred at the ceiling. You could hear Dean's faint breathing, everything around you quiet.

It was a peaceful night, Something you hadn't had in while. You actually liked the chair, it was quite comfy. And with the leg rest it was much better. You slowly began to drift into a calm sleep, your dreams saying otherwise.

You were in Crowley's Throne room, a whole crowd of demons watching as you were getting ready to sacrifice a human being. A young girl about twenty years old laid in a metal table in front of you. Her wrists tied to her side, tears rolling down her face as she tried to free herself. Crowley was standing next to you, holding a dagger with old engravings in his hand. You starred a the girl in fear, the crowd eagerly waiting for you to make the sacrifice, the sacrifice that would make you queen of the crossroads and hell. Crowley handed you the dagger, wrapping your fingers around the handle. You turned to look at the girl, she saw the dagger in your hands and began to cry louder. "No no please no, please!" She said in between sobs. You turned to look at Crowley, his eyes blood red. "Do it (y/n). DO IT!" You turned back towards the girl. "Im so sorry." You said as you raised the dagger above your head. "NO!"

You jolted awake, sweat covering your face. You took in your surroundings, realizing it had just been a dream. You sighed, covering your face with both hands then sliding them off. "I'm ok, I'm ok." You whispered to yourself. You turned to look at Dean, he was shuffling in his sleep and whimpering, probably also having a nightmare. Who wouldn't in a place like hell. After a few moments, Dean had calmed down and his breathing was steady again. You sighed once again, deciding to go back to sleep. I hope I don't have another nightmare.