Argument

After a while or driving, Dean discovered that he was in his hometown, Lebanon Kansas. He was surprised he didn't recognize the area. He drove for about five hours unlit he reached South Dakota, Bobbie's hometown. Dean was hoping that Bobby wouldn't try to kill him after seeing him or worse, scold him.

The old man had one of the biggest hearts in any person that Dean had ever come to know, but when you got on his bad side, it was not good.

Dean pulled up in the old junk yard. It looked exactly the same as the last time Dean had been there. If you didn't know someone lived there, you would have thought it was isolated. Dean stopped the truck right in front of Bobbie's house, his old, rusty Chevrolet Chevelle in the driveway, letting Dean know Bobby was home.

Dean began to feel anxious as he made his way to the door. Scared for Bobbie's reaction. He walked up the stairs and stopped in front of the door, hesitant to knock. Dean took a deep breath and raised his fist to the door. "Here goes nothing."
________________________

"C-come in!" You said hesitantly, not knowing who to expect. A familiar face walked into the room giving you a small smile before walking in. "Edgar, I haven't seen you in a while." You said greeting the demon with a wave and smile. "Good to see you too Ms. y/n" He nodded.

"What can I do for ya Edgar?" You tilted your head. "Lord Crowley wishes to see you In his office." He responded. You'd usually get nervous as soon as you heard someone mention Crowley, but this time it was like nothing.

"I'll be there soon." You nodded with a smile. "May I escort you?" Edgar said hesitantly. "Thank you." You nodded. Wrapping your arm around his and exiting your room. "Crowley been treating you well?" You asked raising an eyebrow at him. Edgar chuckled. "I just follow orders." "You've been doing it for a while, and always been loyal." You continued conversing.

"Nothing else I can do. He assigned me to you, so I stay loyal to you." Edgar had his gaze ahead during the whole conversation until that point. His eyes piercing. Never in your three years of knowing Edgar had he said something like that.

"Then how come I haven't seen you in a while?" You said letting the comment slide, you tried your best to keep your cool as to not get yourself or Edgar in trouble. "I accompanied lord Crowley when he left a couple days ago." He said returning his gaze back in front of him. "That's good, you got to get out of the castle for once." You said puckering your lips in amusement.

"Indeed. Here we are Ms.(y/n)" Edgar said stopping in front of the door to Crowley's office and looking down at you so that his gaze met you. Suddenly the door swung open and Crowley popped up in front of the both of you. "Thank you for the escort Edgar." You nodded letting go of his arm casually and throwing a smile at Crowley. Crowley threw a look at the direction of Edgar as soon as you let go of him. "My pleasure, sire." Edgar nodded acknowledging Crowley. Crowley took a hold of your wrist and pulled you behind him roughly, bringing his face close to Edgar. "Touch her again and I'll rip your arm off, understand?!" Crowley growled flashing his blood red eyes at Edgar. Edgar seemed unfazed by the threat but tuned his eyes to the floor. "Yes lord." Was the only thing he said before Crowley dismissed him, shutting the door to his office behind the both of you as he continued pulling you from the wrist towards his throne.

"You're hurting me! You said trying to pull your wrist free from his grip. Crowley let go and turned to face you,  anger present in his expression. "No one else is allowed to touch you but me, you belong to me!" He spat pointing his index finger at himself. "He was just being nice, something that this place lacks." You said crossing your arms in front of your chest. "Don't give me that attitude, I am your future husband!" He said getting closer to your face and continuing to yell. You weren't afraid of Crowley anymore, you knew he wouldn't hurt you because he wanted you to be by his side as queen of hell more than anything else.

You copied his stance and came close to his face as well, answering back confidently. "And I am the future queen of hell, so you can't treat me like a slave anymore and tell me what to do!" Crowley looked at you straight in the eyes and spoke clearly. "I do what I want when I want."

You tilted your head and raised an eyebrow sassily

You tilted your head and raised an eyebrow sassily. "Really? Well I will rule this place just like you so stop telling me what I can and can't do!" 

You took Crowley off guard. His expression was amused at first, but then he relaxed and chuckled to himself, walking backwards as he admired you from head to toe. "Look at you. My precious little kitten. Feisty aren't we? Come here." He said signaling you with his hand to approach him.

I have to get him to trust me. No other way out.

You walked slowly to him, wrapping your arms around his neck, both his hands sliding down on either side of you then resting on your hips. He pulled you closer to him with one swift move, catching your lips with his and kissing you sensually. He broke the kiss and slipped a strand of your hair away from your face.

"Now love, I brought you here for a reason. I wanted to talk about your induction ceremony for queen."