Deal?

Sam stared at Dean in disbelief; his face turning paler than a sheet of paper and his breathing increasing. Dean gave his brother a soft smile and began to slowly approach him for an embrace, Sam suddenly pulled out an iron dagger from his back pocket and charged at Dean, throwing him against the wall as Bobby stepped in and pulled Sam away from Dean.

"Who are you!?" Sam exclaimed as he tried pulling himself away from Bobbie's grasp, the old man struggling to hold him back. "What, you didn't do this?" Dean responded, furrowing his eyebrows. "Do what!?" Sam spat continuing to breathe heavily, his face turning red with anger. On the other hand, Bobby was trying to calm him down. "It's him, Sam! It's him. I've been through this, It's Really him." He said desperately trying to ease the situation.

"But-" Sam's breathing began to slow down and he slowly let down his guard, letting Bobby release his grip on him. Sam's expression turned from anger into ease, as he panted and regained composure; Dean now took the opportunity to step closer to his brother. "I know" Dean chuckled. "I look fantastic, huh." He chuckled again, letting a smile take over his lips as the tension finally left the room and Sam embraced his brother in a tight hug. Both Sam and Dean sniffled in an attempt to hold back any tears that wanted to come out. Bobby formed his lips into a line, his eyes shiny with delight.

Somewhere during the reunion, the brunette that had opened the door realized that she had caught herself in the middle of something awkward, and it was best if she left without saying a word.

The two brothers patted each other on the back before letting go of the other, exchanging a soft smile before Dean began asking questions and the Winchester drama started again.

__________________________

"You made it out safely."  The handsome demon that you knew said, giving you a small smile. "Edgar!" You sighed contently, embracing him tightly. He accepted the gesture and gently grabbed both your shoulders so that you were now face to face with him.

"Listen I don't have much time, Crowley still doesn't know you left, but he will soon, and I'll have to be there when he gets back or we'll both be dead. I just needed to make sure you were safe. Find a safe place to stay, don't stay out too long. I will try to find you as soon as I can." He explained, happy to see you but in a rush to leave. His job had always been to keep you safe, but at one point, he had stopped seeing you as only that; something he was forced to keep safe. To him, duty wasn't a word that existed when it came to you.

"Wait! Don't leave me!" You said before he could teleport. "Don't worry." He began in a soft voice. "I'll be back." With that, the demon disappeared along with his warmth. You never really understood how he could be a demon and work for someone as cruel and evil as Crowley. In your eyes, he seemed more like an Angel.

You sighed once again, briefly rubbing the sides of your arms and proceeding to make your way towards what you knew to be your old neighborhood where your house was located. You didn't know what to expect, so your mind began imagining different scenarios about what your mother could be doing in that instant; Watching TV in the living room, making herself dinner, baking your favorite pastry, maybe even playing the old piano that sat in the corner of the living room, collecting dust and slowly growing out of tune from a lack of being played and taken care of.

You shook the thoughts away and proceeded to turn into your street. The neighborhood was silent, some houses had their porch light on and others had all the lights off. A shiver ran down your spine as you recognized your neighbors houses. You wondered if what you were doing was a bad idea, knowing that maybe being recognized by one of your neighbors would bring attention to you and probably start a commotion.

You had walked far enough to see your house at the end of the street from a distance. The closer you got to it, the faster your heart was beating, you found yourself suddenly running towards the house as an uneasy feeling starting building up in your stomach. You were unsure of why you felt this way, but your gut was telling you that something was wrong.

You made it to your driveway and froze when you realized the front door was opened and a trail of blood lead the way into the house.

________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed the update. I am so sorry that I have been taking a long time to post new chapters. I am now in summer vacation and should be able to post at least once a week. Thank you so much for being patient and supporting this series. I love reading y'all's comments and feedback. If you have any suggestions you can comment them down below or dm me! Thank you again, and see y'all next chapter🖤