Part XIII

“Your Majesty, you asked for me?”, Jin take a short dip of his head when he entered the queen of Fairyland’s library.

Mara’s breath was taken away. Jin always have that power and she can’t blame him, after all, he possesses the most beautiful face in their kind. She almost laugh at her silliness, knowing that Namjoon would probably get jealous if he saw her reaction everytime she saw his cousin.

“Yes, Jin. Please take a seat”, she invited and extends her hand at the empty chair in front of her.

“I was informed by Namjoon that Taehyung and Jungkook are arriving today, and so I thought it best to inform you myself”, she looked at him with concern.

Lately, he was burying himself with training the palace guards and other duties that will occupy his mind. She and Namjoon were witnessed to his busy schedule. She had asked her boyfriend if something was bothering the other angel but the latter just gave her a shrug.

“Thank you, your Majesty”, Jin gave her a beaming grin.

“and besides I’m also excited to see Heaven”, she giggled like a girl waiting for her bestfriend.

“Oh yeah”, Jin knew how close the two women are and understood her enthusiasm. “Your majesty, by the way, did you see Zyrian and Hoseok?”.

“You really busied yourself these past few days and forgot that I send Hoseok and Zyrian to another kingdom”.

“I’m sorry. I just ......”, he was interrupted by a knock.

“Enter”, Mara said.

The large double doors opened to reveal three angels with beautiful soft wings and captivating faces.

Heaven’s head peeked from Jungkook’s back, “Mara!”. She rushed to the fairy and excitedly gave her a hug to which the other accepted with glee.

“Ahem!”, Namjoon’s subtle reminder made Heaven roll her eyes.

“Sorry, your Majesty”, the Nephilim curtsied to which the queen giggled.

Mara dragged her to a nearby couch. “Oh, don’t mind Namjoon. I really missed you”
.
“Me too. So, care to tell me why I was called here?”, Heaven asked.

“Actually, Jin is the one who needs to talk to you”, the leader interrupted.

All eyes went to the angel who was nervously sitting on the chair. His ears were getting red, not use to the attention.

“Jin?”, Taehyung raised his brow at him.

“I.....”, the older angel rubbed the back of his neck.

“It’s okay, Jin. You can tell us”, Mara coerced. It was obvious Jin was adamant in speaking on what’s troubling him.

“I ......I think I had acquired a part of Heaven’s gift”, he admitted shyly and shot Namjoon a brief look. The latter gave him a nod to show that he is doing the right thing.

“What do you mean?”, even Heaven was curious at his phrase.

Jin stands up and shrugs his shoulders to release the tension on his wings. “I think the humans call it dreams”.

“How?”, Jungkook crossed his arms, interested in his words.

“When?”, Taehyung was also surprised by his admission.

“One question at a time”, Namjoon walked towards the edge of the table, beside the couch, raised his leg over it and looked at the two younger angels. He knew that Jin is struggling to open up.

“It started the night I......I pulled Heaven out of her darkness”, the angel stammered.

“You mean the day you.....”, Taehyung stole a glance to the youngest angel in the room.

“The day you kissed her”, Jungkook finished for him with a set jaw.

“and that was also the day you saved me”, Heaven corrected and scowled at Jungkook, trying to make him see past his jealousy. “Is dreaming a bad thing?”, she returned his eyes to Jin.

“Angels don’t dream”, Namjoon stated.

“Oh. JK forgot to mention that”, Heaven gave her boyfriend a glare and the angel avoided her eyes. He indeed forgot to tell her that, ‘though he’s the one in charge in teaching her everything there is to know as an angel.

“which leads us back to the question what? What was your dream about?”, Taehyung went to the chair which was vacated by Jin, waiting for the latter’s answer.

The oldest angel walked to Namjoon and faced everyone, “The dreams were all the same”, they all gave him curious stares. He moved his eyes to Jungkook, ”remember the time we went to hell to rescue Heaven?”, the youngest nods, “and we passed by this cell with a female being”.

“Yeah, I remember”, Jungkook would never forget Jin’s face that day. He was devastated that he couldn’t save the imprisoned being. She was already gone when they returned to her cell. They don’t have any idea if she was still alive or dead.

Jin was known for her love with the female beings not because of their body but because it’s his nature. His mother, Jophiel is the archangel of divine beauty and she is well known for appreciating all the beauty in the world.

“That was the scenario that always visits me at night”, Jin inhaled a deep breath.

“Wow! No wonder you look stress”.

“Thanks, Tae”, Jin said with sarcasm.

“Since we thought that Heaven had given a part of her gift to him, it would also be worth a try if she could, you know?”, Namjoon explained and gaze at Jungkook but the latter gave him a blank face with zero idea to what he was saying.

Their leader released a sigh, “to get the gift back”.

Heaven and Mara abruptly looked at each other before going back to Namjoon.

“and by that?”, the queen asked.

“they need to repeat the action that they did before she woke up”, it was evident that the leader is choosing his words carefully.
Taehyung crossed his legs and, leaned his elbow on it and cupped his chin,  “Ooohh, Jin and Heaven need to kiss”, he cheered playfully.

“Oh, hell no!”, Jungkook blurted.