Part XXXVII

Blood, there was so much blood. Jin looked at the mirror and saw a face looking back at him with a long ugly wound, oozing blood from it. His once flawless feature was now a hideous appearance that no one would dare look at.

Jin jerks up and realized that it was all a dream. Just when he thought it didn’t happen, he felt that half of his face was covered in bandage. He tried to removed it but Heaven rushed to his side when she saw him wakes up.

“Jin, no!”, she held his hand to stop him.

“I don’t need this”, he tried to get rid of the nuisance.

“Please, Jin”, she begged.

This time the angel listened to her and asked, “How long was I out?”.

“Three days”, she answered and adjusted the bandages that had gone askew.

Jin leaned his back on the headboard. There are so many questions running on his mind.

“Did the bleeding stop?”.

“It......it’s in the process”, Heaven saw him sigh, “it will eventually stop”. She hoped her words will give him comfort and ease.

“I will kill her”, Jin stated.

The nephilim looked at him with saddened eyes. She was certiain it was his ego talking and not the real angel she knew. He may not realized it yet but she is positive that Jin has feelings for Nikaia. He may hate her now but killing her will just tore his heart.

“You don’t need to do it”, she spoke softly.

“She almost killed me! You’d be talking to a dead being right now if Jimin didn’t stop her”, Jin recalled what Felicity had said about the origin of the dagger and instantly knew it could have ended his life.

It was true. Nikaia attacked him and intended to kill him but still, Heaven was not convince that Jin would want to do the same thing to her.

“Still.......”, she was about to contradict him but was stopped when four angels entered the room.

“The sleeping beauty is already awake”, Jungkook teased.

“Not in the mood, Jungkook”, Jin glared and even Heaven gave him a death stare.

“Sorry”, the youngest felt guilty as they all stood around the bed.

“Where’s Jimin? Did you look for him?”, Jin asked, knowing that Nikaia can be found wherever his cousin is.

“Not yet. We .......... were waiting for you to wake up”, Hoseok answered.

“I’m not dead yet! You could have looked for him first”, Jin angrily yelled which made Heaven flinched.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

“Hey, easy there, Jin. We will but for now you’re our main concern”, Namjoon patted the latter’s shoulder to calm him and he did.

“Besides, you were almost robbed of life. The least you could do is rest”, Yoongi added.

“Do you think Jimin is in danger?”, Jungkook’s question made everyone looked at him but Jin gave him a certain answer only he knows to be the truth.

“No, she will not hurt him”, all eyes turned to him, “I was her target because I had left her sister to die”.

“But it wasn’t your fault”, Heaven can feel the guilt Jin had felt because she was the reason he left her, she was the one rescued and not the Guardian. If Jin was guilty of killing Nikaia’s sister then, so was she.

“Tell that to Nikaia”, Yoongi flatly said.

“I will ........... after I bury my sword into her flesh”, Jin hissed with anger as the four angels and Heaven all looked at each other but didn’t spoke a word to rectify him.

“There’s one thing that kept bothering me when you told me how Jimin and Nikaia vanished from all of you”, Namjoon furrowed his brows as he placed his hands inside the side pockets of his trousers.

“How so?”, Hoseok did the same action.

“Oh yeah, it was because of the crystal”, Jungkook immediately concluded.

“I doubt that. If it was the crystal’s doing and it was triggered to protect its mistress then why didn’t it save its former mistress, Nikaia’s sister?”, Namjoon reasoned and they all silently agreed at his remark.

“Do you mean to say, it was because of Jimin?”, Yoongi looked confused.

“Possibly but I’m not yet a hundred percent sure on this until we talk to him”.

“Could it be that Jimin’s ability is teleportation?”, Hoseok’s eyes widen and even the others were in disbelief.

“Again, this is just a hunch, we’re still not sure”, Namjoon repeated.

“We could.......”, Hoseok stopped mid sentence when all of a sudden a speckled of light appeared beside Jungkook and they all stared at it with curiosity. It then grows larger and transforms into a winged being with blonde hair.

The angel opened his eyes and was shocked to see where he was. All the being inside the room hushed and looked at him with surprise expressions.

“Jimin?”, Hoseok was the one who said his name.

“Oh shit!”, the angel blurted and immediately grabbed Jungkook by the arm. He didn’t let go and just closed his eyes.

“Jimin, no!”, Jin shouted and was about to seize him when the glittering light surrounded them once again and within seconds Jimin and Jungkook were gone.

“Did......you....all......?”, Heaven stuttered, still amazed at what just happened.

“Now, I guess that’s the confirmation we need”, Namjoon shook his head.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.