Part V

"Do you think we did the right thing at the demon?", Azrael, asked Michael, as they both sat inside the office of the leader of the archangels.

"Yes", Michael's short reply but with confidence.

"What if.......what if Gabriel is right?".

The mention of their brother's name let them recalled the other's opposition to send the demon to Fairyland. He was the only one who voted against it. They can't blame him, Zyrian is a demon after all.

"Hoseok had been with him the longest and not once did he report any suspicious behaviour of the demon".

"Well, I guess he is different", Azrael shrugged his shoulders.
"Besides, I trust our children".

"As do I, but still, Lucifer's hatred and loatheness had spread and who knows what he had embedded on their mind".

"So, you're saying that Zyrian is a ticking time bomb?", Michael raised his brow.

He never told his siblings, the Majestic Seven, that he had feared about it ever since the demon was caught by their children, but the Almighty had taught them that there is always hope in everything.

So, what if the demon really wants to change what he is and Is it possible for a demon to change? If it's true, he will not stop him but if he does betray the angels, he will personally kill Zyrian.

"Yes".

"Ease your worries, brother. JIn, Hoseok and Namjoon will keep an eye on him".

Azrael sighed.

A slight knock on the door and the entrance of Chamuel interrupted them, "what do you want first? The good news or the bad news?".

Michael and Azrael looked at each other, while the other archangel sat in front of the latter.

"How about, the good news first?", the leader wasn't quite sure if he chose the right one.

"I'd rather choose the bad one first", Chamuel insisted.

"Then why did you make us choose?! Ugh, why bother. So, what is it?", Azrael said in frustration.

"One of our spies reported that Lucifer had found a replacement for her former sorceress".

The council was aware of the incident that costs hell's sorceress her life. It was an accident. She had played a part in Mara's abduction and even King Linus' death. They are pretty sure that Lucifer had planned everything.

"What should we do about it?", Azrael and Chamuel looked at their leader but his face was expressionless.

"Nothing".

"What if Lucifer is planning another plot?", the archangel of romance questioned.

"Oh, I know he is but I don't think it will happen anytime soon. Knowing our brother, he will plan everything with precision and we will be ready for him", Michael's eyes became dark.

"and how do you propose we do that?", the archangel of death was confused.

"Disseminate an information to our spies in hell to be on their guards. Every sound and movement of Lucifer should be heard or watched", Michael said with sternness.

"Done", Chamuel stood up and was about to leave when Azrael stops him.

"Hey, what's the good news?".

"Nothing, just playing with you. Both of you could use a little humor", the archangel immediately leaves, seeing the latter standing up to charge for him.