Part XXXII

Her eyes that once glistened with admiration is now reflecting rage and hatred.  She didn’t even notice the tears brimming from her eyes.

Yoongi, Jungkook and Felicity were all shocked but Jimin was the only one who acted immediately. He ran and dragged the nymph away from Jin. She kept on struggling and was even cut from the dagger which he disarmed from her. The weapon carelessly fell on the floor with a thud.

“Let go of me!”, Nikaia yelled as she struggled but the angel was strong for her.

“Jungkook!”, the blonde angel shouted and the youngest soon realizes the situation to which he rushes to Jin and assess his wound. He got worried when the angel’s right part of his face was covered in blood and saw a long gash of wound that starts from the bridge of his nose up to the lobule of his right ear.

“Jin”, he softly called but the older angel was still in shock and didn’t notice the crimson liquid dripping from his wound nor the pain it was causing.

Yoongi suddenly felt a rush of anger in his body and was about to charge towards the nymph but a gentle hand grasped his arm and when he looked up Felicity was staring at him with sad eyes. She moved her head sideways as if telling him not to make a move that he will regret. He then turned to his cousin, Jin and saw that he has recovered from his temporary shock. He noticed the sudden change on his face and knew what was about to happen.

Not only was Yoongi aware but also Jungkook and Jimin. Jin was the goofiest from their cousins. He has an aura of an easy-go-lucky angel. He just never gets angry, he did once a long time ago .............

When they were given a day off of training and they all decided to hang out at Jin’s place. They were having fun teasing each other when Yoongi had accidentally thrown a flame at a large painting in their living room. It was not an ordinary painting. It was a painting of Jin, which was painted by his mother, Archangel Jophiel, who was known to possessed a gifted hand in art. He was so proud of it that he forbade us to touched it, thus no one ever imagined the anger he had shown when it was engulfed in flames.

He looked at it like he was about to cry as the sizzling fire taunts him. He watched every embers crackled and they thought he was just surprise but were were startled when he looked at them with so much fury in his eyes. He made them all uncomfortable and afraid, even Yoongi, took a few steps back. In just a millisecond, Jin pounced on the black-haired angel and started to hit his face, one after the other. It took three of them to distanced him from Yoongi and stopped him from giving another blow.

They were all reprimanded for it by archangel Michael. Yoongi ended up having a black eye and a busted lip while Jin was gifted again by his mother with another beautiful painting, and all was left forgotten.

They thought they will never see that side of him again but they were wrong. Jimin first noticed the twitching of his jaw, then his eyes became sharp and his breathing was getting ragged. He knew what was about to come. It was either he kills her or he kills all of them for protecting her. He took the chances and amidst the struggling nymph on his arms, who was buried in her own grief, decided to protect her.

Aside from her position as the new Guardian of the Crystal to which that alone, is the very sole reason she is an important being of earth, Jimin knew that his cousin had feelings for the nymph. Jin may not realize it yet but he was certain that the way he looked at her was the same way Jungkook would look at Heaven or Namjoon with Mara. He doesn’t want Jin to kill Nikaia and would later be devastated to blame himself for it.

The blonde haired angel closed his eyes and desperately wished and think of a way he could do to protect the nymph from Jin. All the while, trying to contain Nikaia’s hysterical movements to get away from him. He then felt a strong energy surrounded him and the nymph, he didn’t bother opening his eyes as he knew that the crystal was doing it but just as it appeared it immediately faded away.

He only opened his eyes when he felt Nikaia’s weak body collapsed on him. What greeted his sight shocked him even more.

“What the fu.......!”, he exclaimed as he picked up the nymph and stared at his surroundings.

Instead of standing in Felicity’s elegant room, they were deep at the center of a forest with tall giant trees and chirping birds around them

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Sorry for the short chapter 😁