Part XXXIV

"Clear", Hoseok reported as both he and Namjoon landed on the massive garden of Fairyland.

"Same", the leader arched his back to relieve the tension on his wings, "by the way, how's Zyrian?".

They had just patrolled the aerial territory of Fairyland as the sun started to descend and the horizon readies itself to welcome the moon.

"I knew you'd ask the same question over and over again", Hoseok grinned.

"Well, that's the council's order. We have to observe and supervise his every move".

"I'm teasing you, Namjoon", Hoseok giggled, "but kidding aside. Zyrian is doing his job perfectly well and I think he loves it here".

"Even Mara said the same praise", the leader couldn't blame them, he even saw how dedicated the demon was in his assigned task.

"Do you think it's possible for a demon to change?", the other angel asked.

"It's too early to tell but based from our observation I guess Zyrian is an exception. Still....".

"I know, I know, we should still keep our eyes and our guards up around him".

"Just a precaution. It's better to be alert than not".

"I guess ........", Hoseok stops when they sensed winged creatures approaching them from above but one of them was carrying an unconscious angel.

"Namjoon!", Jungkook shouted as he and Yoongi descended in front of them.

"What happened?", Hoseok noticed the limp body of Jin in Jungkook's arms, "and why is his shirt drenched in blood?".

"Later with the questions, we need to bring him inside the castle", Namjoon barked and gives an order, "Hoseok, find Mara and bring her to Jin's room. Yoongi, find the physician".

They all scattered and did what was asked as Namjoon and Jungkook rushed to the castle and went directly to Jin's room, not bothering to explain to the guards and the fairies who were curious at what is happening.

Jungkook placed Jin on his bed and carefully covered him with a blanket. In that instant, Mara, Hoseok and Heaven entered the room.

"What happened?", Mara darts beside Jin and the two female were horrified at the extent of his wounded face. "Lilly!", she yelled.

"Yes, your Majesty?", a maidservant appeared at the door.

"Bring me water and towels".

"Yes, your majesty", the fairy left and did her bidding, she came back immediately. Heaven started cleaning his wound and Mara is giving orders to her maidservants to provide her with clean sheets of linens and to find clothes in King Linus' wardrobe for Jin to change into.

"Now, please tell us what happened and where is Jimin and Nikaia?", the queen asked Jungkook, who looked exhausted.

"Nikaia did that", his reply was short but full of anger.

"What?", Hoseok couldn't believe his ears. Namjoon tried to stay calm and weighs the situation, while Mara gasps and Heaven pauses from wiping the blood on Jin's face.

"It was so fast but we learned that her sister was dead. That's why she is now the new Guardian of the Dryad's crystal and when the crystal came into her possession it showed her something and that's when she attacked Jin with a dagger", the youngest angel explained.

"The blood is not stopping", Heaven panicked as she kept on wiping his face but almost all the fresh towels were now drenched with blood and it still kept flowing from the wound.

"That is also the reason why Jin lost consciousness", Jungkook pointed out.

"Did you try to heal him?", Hoseok asked.

"I did, even Yoongi tried when we got out of hell but it was useless".

"What weapon did she use?", Namjoon feels that it had something to do with the weapon.

"It was a dagger. Yoongi has it".

"Where's Jimin in all of these?", Hoseok furrowed his brows.

"After her attack, Jimin tried to subdue her but Jin .......... Jin snapped", Jungkook stopped.

"He was ready to kill her", Namjoon continued for him, knowing how their cousin had felt betrayed.

They all knew Jin would never do that to a female unless she had given him a reason to do it and the latter would end her life without any remorse.

"That's when some energy sucked Jimin and Nikaia out of hell and who knows where they are right now".

"How did you find the crystal if her sister died?", Namjoon questioned. There are so many questions unanswered but it can all wait.

"Felicity helped us", Yoongi entered the room with the physician and suddenly felt a gust of wind beside him. A familiar scent caught his nostrils and was irritated at himself for blushing just by saying her name and imagining her presence.

 A familiar scent caught his nostrils and was irritated at himself for blushing just by saying her name and imagining her presence