Part XXX

“Yoongi”.

“Your highness”, he acknowledged. It was just right for him to address her as a monarch, after all Lucifer proclaimed himself a king with a kingdom of his own.

“Highness?”, Nikaia was shocked while Jin and Jimin are still speechless.

“Yes, she is the daughter of Lucifer and she ...... helped Heaven when she was here”, Jungkook stated and smiled at the owner of the room.

“Jungkook?”, Felicity could not believe when her eyes landed on the angel. She instantly recalled the memory of a friend she briefly met.

“Yes, your highness. I apologize for our ....... audacity to enter your room at this hour and.......for startling you with our presence”.

“Please, Felicity is fine”, she interrupted. She somehow felt at ease now that she saw his familiar face.

Nikaia smiled at this. They are somehow the same. Both preferred to be treated not as royals but normal beings.

“Yoongi, lower your weapon”, Jin noticed that his cousin was still clutching his dagger tightly. He wanted to remind him that they aren’t in any danger and the way he sees it, Felicity is not capable of hurting anyone.

The black-haired angel followed his older cousin and immediately rotates his wrist to which the weapon disappeared instantly, “Sorry, just out of habit”.

“Why are you here?”, Felicity was curious to why these fearless angels dared enter her father’s domain.

“We ....... we actually need your help”, Yoongi admitted and tried to avoid  from staring at her beautiful face.

“Hi, I’m sorry for my intrusion, my name is Jin”, he walked towards the bed, beside Yoongi and extended his hand to which Felicity accepted to shake “and that ......... is Jimin”, he pointed to the blond-haired angel, “and Her Highness, Nikaia, leader of the Dryads”.

“A nymph?”, Felicity’s eyes widen at this. She got excited and suddenly stood up and walked to her.

“You’re a nymph?”, she repeated with a smile on her face which made Nikaia giggled.

“Yes”.

“I’ve never seen another being before, oh except Heaven, she’s a human”, she felt like a child blabbering to a new found friend. She only read about them through her precious books but never saw one.

Felicity was self taught. She reads books ever since she was a child, those were her teachers and from those came the knowledge that satisfied her curiosities.

“Yes, she is”, the nymph chuckles at the latter’s excitement.
Jin was overwhelmed by Nikaia’s joyous expressions and would never get tired of hearing it. Wait! Why am I feeling like this? He never once felt any passionate attraction to a female being before, until now.  What’s wrong with me?

That my dear cousin is what you call love, Jungkook interrupted.

Have I opened my thoughts to you?

Nope, but the way your eye's glitters when you look at Nikaia says it all, Jungkook tried his best not to smile at Jin’s guilty expression and returned his attention to the two female.

Is this true? Am I really falling for her?, Jin may not know the answer but he’s not planning to disregard his heart’s desire.

Felicity then felt a robe draped over her shoulders. She turned and saw Yoongi was responsible for this. She was so thrilled meeting a nymph and forgot her attire was just a thin nightdress. 

“Thank you”, she was grateful for Yoongi’s thoughtfulness, a trait she didn’t expect from him. Their brief encounter made her think that he could be related to hell’s Grim Ripper and would never imagine he has softness within.

Yoongi then turned his back to give her protection from his cousins' eyes while she put on her robe. He almost choke when Felicity rushed to Nikaia unaware of her nightdress. He picked up the robe on the stool beside him and hurriedly covered her with it.

She peeked on his shoulder and had a glance of the other angels, all looking at different directions. She almost laugh at their awkward expressions while Nikaia grinned.

After securing the tie of her robe, she faced them and invited them to sit on her settee.

“I apologize if I can’t open the full light in this room”, she said in a soft voice, “my father have guards patrol the hallways every now and then to check on me and my sister. I don’t want them to know that I have late night visitors”.

“Well, they’ll be having an extended shift. They just lost two comrades”, Jimin commented but his cousins gave him death stares to shut him up.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you like this but we don’t have any more options. We ...... I need your help”, Nikaia sadly stated.

“I’m all ears”, Felicity is willing to give any assistance they require.

“I ...... I’m looking for my sister”.

The angel looked at her, confused. “Sister?”.

“Yes, she was missing from our home for a long time and a witness informed us that she was abducted by ........ demons”, the nymph didn’t mention the real source of her information.

Felicity was saddened by this, “I’m sorry. I can’t justify the actions of them. I sometimes wonder if all of their deeds are ordered by my father and if he does, I deeply apologize for the heartaches these have caused any of you”.

“Don’t apologize for your father’s sake. It’s not your fault”, Yoongi commented and it raised Jin’s brows. He never heard his cousin speak in a way that shows compassion.

Felicity stared down at her hands but suddenly looks up when she remembered, “Maybe she’s in the dungeons”, Felicity’s face lit up. It was common that everytime demons bring hostages in hell, they are kept in the cells just like prisoners except Heaven. She was treated differently because her father needed something from her.

“She’s not there”, Jin said, “We searched every cell but .......”.

“Do you have an idea if they have other places that they could keep a prisoner?”, Jungkook questioned.

“I don’t think so. Hell is the only place my father keeps them”.

Nikaia was starting to believe that her sister was already dead.

“What does she looks like?”.

“She has long red hair and ............ you’ll know it’s her because she’s wearing a bracelet”.

Felicity’s reaction changed, from sadness to bewilderment.

“A bracelet with a crystal on it?”.