Part XXVII

“It was a good thing that you decided to use your feet instead of you wings. You saved her”, Namjoon stated when he was briefed by Jin of the events.

“I just followed my instincts and I knew that if you were with us you’d also make the same decision”, Jin saw the approval on their leader’s smile.

“You think you can handle Osilin?”, Yoongi asked.

“I think I can and I’m glad you called me. I don’t want Tae to get into trouble. The last time he was at that kingdom he was almost skinned alive by their warriors, thinking he was a spy”.

The trio looked at Taehyung, who was speaking with Jimin and Jungkook. The angel possesses an aura that can scare anyone but his cousins knew how soft- hearted and carefree he is. This is also the reason for his constant mistakes and recklessness.

“Is it okay for you to leave Fairyland for the meantime?”, Jin questioned.

“Hoseok temporarily took my place as Mara’s protector”, Namjoon explained, “We better start our journey to arrive at Osilin before the sun sets. Tae, it’s time to go”.

Taehyung, jimin and Jungkook walked to the trio. “Same route? Flying?”.

“Yes, we’ll take extra careful but..... does she know?”, Namjoon turned to Jin. They don’t want to frighten the elf by taking the sky as their road and most importantly, they wouldn’t want her to panic when an angel touch her for the purpose of  carrying her, knowing full well what she had gone through.

“Nikaia explained everything to her”. They all looked at the two female walking to them.

“Hi, Yna I’m Namjoon and this is Taehyung”, the tall angel greeted.

The elf gave him a shy smile.

“Are you ready to go home?”.

Nikaia tried to hide her amusement at Namjoon. The angel possesses a calming voice that gives comfort.

“But I .......I.....I don’t think we should fly. What if........ what if they see us......they see me?”, Namjoon sensed the predicament of the panicked elf but he had been called because his cousins knew they can trust him with her safety and he will not let them down, especially her.

“You don’t need to worry. Those demons can’t hurt you anymore besides, Taehyung knows plenty of shortcuts to take, we‘ll arrive at Osilin sooner”, but the mentioned angel looked at their leader with wide eyes.

What? I don’t even know any short cuts plus, I always get lost when I deliver messages because I get confused whenever I passed by a forest. Taehyung complained at his cousins.

I can attest to that, Taehyung’s so bad with directions, Jungkook seconded.

Shhh, I just said those words to calm her and don’t fret about it because my dragon’s senses are heightened when I’m up on the air. Namjoon’s reassuring words made the angel grin.

Ynaselle unties her cloak and handed it back to the nymph, “No, it’s yours. You need it more than I do”.

It’s not the first time for her to travel without a secondary clothing for cold weather. She knew that the elf has a long journey up ahead and flying without any protection from the cold can get her sick.

“Thank you, your highness”.

Nikaia and the angels looked at her with wide eyes.

“How..... how did you know?”, Jimin asked.

“She has the same hair and eyes as the one I met in hell”.

“Wait, what?!”, Yoongi blurted.

“You went to hell?”, Jin and the others weren’t quite sure if they heard her.

“Ye.....yes”, Yna looked confused.

“You saw........ you saw my sister?”, Nikaia tried to stop herself from shedding tears.

“How? When?”, Yoongi was as curious as his cousins by this sudden information.

“I was brought to hell and there, I met a nymph. Her cell was next to mine. She told me her name was Naya”.

“Oh”, this time Nikaia couldn’t stop the tears that had escaped her eyes and her legs slightly weakened under her.

Jin was quick and stood next to the nymph. He circled his arm on her waist and tried to help balance her weight. He turned to Yna but didn’t let go of Nikaia, “Is ...........is she alive?”.

“I...I don’t know. She was when I was pulled out from my cell. That was the last time I saw her”.

“When was this?”, Jungkook questioned.

“I’m sorry, ever since I was captured I never cared about counting the days anymore. All I ever thought was when will all of it end and if..........if it will ever end”, Yna honestly answered which broke everyone’s hearts, knowing the horrendous experience she had with the demons.

“It’s okay. We apologize if it brought bad memories”, Namjoon comforted.

“How did you know who Naya was?”, the nymph asked. Did her sister perhaps revealed her identity?

“I saw ......... the crystal she was wearing and that’s when I knew she was a Guardian”.

“But the only ones who know what the Crystals looked like from elves are .......... you’re a blue blood”, Nikaia was surprised that she isn’t the only one concealing her identity.

“Blue blood?”, Taehyung furrowed his brows.

“To faeries and other beings they are known as royals but to elves they are called blue bloods”, Namjoon explained. His love for reading always helps him in situations like this.

“You’re a princess?”, Jimin stared at the elf with surprise.

“Wow! What a revelation?!”, Yoongi was also amazed.

“Why didn’t you tell us?”, the nymph asked.

No one suspected the elf’s true status when they save her. Even her dress was just a simple plain blue dress that doesn’t scream royalty.

Yna looked at her hands and avoided their eyes, “I don’t know if I am still worthy to be called a princess, after ..........”.

Nikaia went to her and imprisoned her in an embrace, “no one can looked down on you just because of what happened. Don’t ever think that. You are a princess. You were born a princess and that is you birthright”.

The words she said made Jin think if she was speaking for the elf or for herself.

Yna silently sobs on her shoulder, grateful for the gesture and understanding  she was given.

Tae, Namjoon, I think you have to double your guards on the way to Osilin. Yooongi suggested.

Why?, Taehyung was confused. They have always been alert of possible dangers when it comes to protecting an innocent. That was part of their training as warriors.

I doubt the residents of Osilin are in a welcoming mood after their princess was abducted.

Shit, you’re right. What a twist!, Jimin interrupted.

Now, I don’t feel any remorse to kill that demon, Jungkook admitted.

Get in line, Kook!, Jin warned. The events and revelations made him want to rip the demon into pieces but still, it will not give justice to the suffering of the innocent lives he and his comrades had sullied, and worst, killed.

“I will be forever thankful to all of you for saving my life”, the elf tearfully stated and turned to Nikaia, “I hope you and your sister will be reunited someday”.

The nymph smiled and gave her a brief hug before Yna and her two escorts distanced themselves to get ready for their flight. Taehyung was about to carry her when she stopped him, “Wait, I remembered something”.

She rushed to Nikaia and said, “I just recalled that there were times when I overheard your sister kept repeating words I can’t understand but maybe you do”.

The nymph looked at her with furrowed brows.

“serva me”.

Nikaia didn’t know the meaning of it. It was foreign to her. It wasn’t in their language. The nymph was clueless but the angels were not. They all looked at each other but Jin was the only one with an ashen face because the Guardian of the Crystal’s words were latin.

SAVE ME.