Part I

Two angels are having a boxing sparring. Some strikes were received, some were dodged and, both have bruises but the eldest is the only one with a cut on his lips.

“Woahh! Both of you are still at it?”, Jimin asked as he and two other angels entered the training hall.

Jin and Jungkook, still continue with their exercise, as if they didn’t hear him.

“It’s already an hour”, Taehyung complained and crossed his arms.
Suddenly, the youngest angel was distracted by a stinging pain on his left wing.

“Ouch!”.

It was a distraction Jin needed and drove a punch into Jungkook’s face, making the latter to stumble backwards.

“Hey, that’s not fair”, he looked up and glared at the one responsible for burning his feathers. Yoongi was stifling his laughter.

“Thanks, Yoongi. I needed that”, Jin was catching his breath and removed his gloves before extending his hand to help Jungkook stand up.

“Why?”, the latter asked as he also removed his gloves.

“You busted my lips”.

“You bruised my cheek”.

“But I told you not to hit my face”.

“Okay, that’s enough!”, Yoongi stopped the bickering of the duo.

“Why are you two having this exercise?”, Taehyung questioned and handed both of his cousins towels for their sweat.

“Jin begged me to fight him”, Jungkook wiped his perspiring face.

“No, I didn’t. You did”.

“Here we go again”, Jimin rolled his eyes.

“By the way, where’s Namjoon and Hoseok?”, Jin noticed their absence.

“They’re at Fairyland”, Yoongi replied.

“Jin, Archangel Michael gave me an instruction. You and I need to go to Elveria”, Taehyung informed him of the assignment given by the leader of the Majestic Seven.

“and that, my cousins, is what you call, luck!”, the eldest angel grinned while changing his wet shirt into a dry one.

“Can I exchange with Jin?”, Jimin questioned.

“No!”, Taehyung and Yoongi said in unison.

“Why? I can do what he can do”, the blond haired angel argued.

“Can you kiss a male being and extract useful information from his mind?”, Jin dared but he became silent, knowing the other doesn’t have the ability he has.

“Me either, I’d rather kiss a female”, Jin and the other angels laughed at the annoyance on Jimin’s face.

“I pray that the female being who will someday hold your heart has a lot of patience and understanding for you”, the younger angel stated with irritation.

“I don’t think there’s one, Jimin”, Jin chuckled.

His cousins knew his love and adoration for the female beings. He maybe a magnet for their desire but his appearance is useful for their missions and he is confident that his cousin’s statement will not come true. He had never met a female specie worthy of his love.

 He had never met a female specie worthy of his love