Bonus Chapter 1: Nightlife Freunds on New Years!

(Ok, if you know anything about colors, nightlife is cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Those colors kind of work well when describing Sebastian, Klavier, Apollo, Wocky, and Clay pretty well. As for Freunds, that's German for friends where Klavier is from. So, this was made when I was just starting on Spirit of Justice and Apollo Justice. It was just a bunch of random, yet totally ridiculous fun ideas that these group of friends would do, and you can't change my mind. Either way, enjoy! Oh, but if you don't want to be spoiled on anything, maybe don't read this until season 3 has started)

(Apollo's POV)

Wright Anything Agency, Main Lobby

December 31st, 8:00 AM

                 I was in the office by myself today. With four lawyers working here, Mr. Wright worked out the schedules and which one of us gets a holiday break. Well, I drew the short stick and ended up getting Christmas and New Year. Sigh, just my luck. I was sitting at my desk as I saw my laptop buzzing. Oh! It's mom and dad!

"Hi!" I shouted happily as I saw my mom and dad at home.

"Hello, Apollo. How are you? Is your brother with you?" mom asked with a kind smile.

That's right! My mom is the current queen of Khura'in! Her name is Amara Sigatar Khura'in. She's a beautiful and kind mother, but she is also strict when she needs to be. She wore a beautiful, white dress and her hair was down.

"Ah! Son! Where is your brother?! I know the two of you are excited about being out in the world, but we do expect calls from both of!" my dad shouted in delight.

Right, my dad, Dhurke Sahdmadhi. He has darker skin than my mother and has long black hair and a beard too. He's a defense attorney and technically a king. However, he prefers to let my mother rule the kingdom. Nahyuta and Rayfa are fine with being known to the public of our home. Though, my mother let me remain ominous to the people. I figured it would cause trouble if the people knew a stranger lived with the Royal Family. Yes, I am their family, but not many people of Khura'in are open to strangers. Also, I've kept my relationship a secret to everyone. I don't want anyone to treat me differently because I am from the royal family.

"I'm doing fine. Sorry about that. I was a bit tired from the Christmas party" I said with a grin as Nahyuta joined our call.

"Mother. Father. Hap'piraki. I'm sorry for not talking with you sooner. I was busy with my detective and her family. I hope I can introduce you to her. She's a remarkable detective" Nahyuta said with a grin.

Oh, right. Ema. Ema can deny it all she wants, but she and my brother are close. Closer than they both want to admit.

"I cannot wait to meet her. She sounds lovely" mama said with a grin.

"Ah! Just like his father! Going after a woman who is both out of his league and smart! Wonderful!" papa said with a hearty laugh.

Nahyuta blushed as he shook his head while I laughed.

"Oh! Are my brothers here?" Rayfa asked as she tried see us.

Rayfa Padma Khura'in. She is the princess of the kingdom and our little sister. She wore a small pink dress as her black hair was tied in loopholes. She grinned as she saw us.

"Hi Rayfa. How are you doing?" I asked with a grin.

"I'm fine! My spirit training is coming along nicely! I am able to perform the Divination Sceance!" she said in delight.

"That is wonderful, dear Rayfa" Nahyuta said with a proud smile.

I grinned at my family as I heard some screaming. Uh, no. That is never a good sign.