Chapter 38: The Ball Transforms

(We have three chapters left! Who's ready?! I'm so excited! I can't wait! I'll probably finish it this week since I have no classes! Ah! This is so exciting! Ok, for those wondering why I paired Athena with Alfendi and Apollo with Katrielle, it is rather simple. I feel like Apollo and Katrielle are similar, because they both looked up to their respective father figures. While, Athena and Alfendi are a bit more wild. Enjoy!)

(Athena's POV)

Hope's Peak Academy, Hallways

November 5th, 7:35 PM

              Seriously Al, why do you always have to make things complicated?! I chased after him as he made his way to another room.

"Al! Slow down! What are you doing?!" I shouted as he came to a stop at a door.

"Trying to do something useful" he answered simply.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Stop being cryptic and just tell me! Seriously! My friends are working hard with your family! What are we doing here?!" I shouted at him annoyed.

He simply sighed as he turned his attention to me.

"Trying to unlock this door. I am 95% confident that this is the control network to this whole school" he answered.

"So, do you want to get in and fix things up? You actually want to help people?" I asked with a grin.

Al scoffed at the idea, but he turned his attention back at the door. He was lost in his thoughts then, we heard someone coming. We turned to see a young boy running towards us in a green outfit with an awesome hat.

"Oh! You must be Athena Cykes, Mr. Wright's employee! I am Chihio Fujisaki. I'm the Ultimate Programmer. I came to help you" he said as I gasped in realization.

"Right! From the Turnabout of Sweets and Self-Love! Ok! Open up the door to this control room!" Athena said eagerly.

Chihiro nodded as he walked to the door. He saw the keypad and unlocked it. However, we were shocked to see the room was kind of roughed up a bit!

Hope's Peak Academy, Control Room

November 5th, 7:45 PM

Chihiro rushed to the control panel as Al and I looked at the ruined room.

"What happened in here?" I asked in complete shock.

Al looked around the room as Chihiro typed away on the computer.

"It seems like someone forcefully got into this room and changed things up on the security" Chihiro informed, "It will take me a while, but I should be able to fix everything"

"Really?! That's so awesome, Chihiro!" I exclaimed in delight, "Then, we'll be able to restore everything back to normal and get the people out of here!"

Things were finally turning around.

"Don't restore everything back yet" Al said seriously, "We need to time that right"

I scowled at him as I put my hands on my hips.

"Al! These people are in danger! We have to get them out of here!" I shouted at him annoyed.

"Yes, I agree, but there is something not right about doing that either. We can let the true culprit escape. I don't think you want that" he said calmly as he faced me.

He's not wrong.

"Also, this room might hold some important evidence. We should figure out what this room is hiding, together. As a defense attorney and detective" Al said seriously as he faced me.