Epilogue: A Puzzling Foe

(And with that, this book is finished! To be honest, this is much happier than I thought it was going to be. Originally, I had planned a lot more for Junko and Kristoph, but I would rather save it for the sequel! So, long story short, this is the happy book. Compared to that of the sequel. The sequel will be much more dramatic and adventurous. So, I'll hopefully get to it whenever Ace Attorney 7 comes out. To give you a taste of what the sequel will be, I wrote an epilogue! Enjoy!)

Ace Detective Agency, Alfendi's Office

July 24th, 8:30 PM

(Alfendi's POV)

Seriously, did they need a three-day wedding celebration? I get they are in love, but honestly, this is a waste of money. Also, my father needed someone to look after the agency since Kat and Flora wanted to stay and watch the whole ceremony. The agency is old. It is made of oak wood. My desk was made of wood as well and had a bunch of papers scattered around with books and old case files as well.

"Honestly, Al, do you need to ruin a moment?" Hilda asked with a sigh as she entered the room with a bag of food.

Ah, the love of my life. Hilda is a very good inspector in her own right. She has nice blonde hair and blue eyes. She is wearing a red shirt and black skirts, stockings, and shoes.

"Well, I don't want to waste money on things! If I do get married, I want a short wedding and simple!" I snapped at her.

"Oh really? With a family like yours, I am sure that is going to be the case" she said sarcastically.

"Really? You would want to waste money on that than something important in the future!" I replied to her as we both continued to argue with each other naturally.

Soon, the arguments did die down as I turned my attention to the machine I was currently trying to rebuild. I walked over to it and began to examine it. According to the files left by my ancestor, Herlock Sholmes or something like that, this device would recreate the scene of the crimes. For now, I've titled it as the Reconstruction machine, but the name is a work in progress. If this machine works, I can solve crimes without needing to leave the office.

"Is it really going to work?" she asked me curiously.

"I don't know. I'm still working on it" I confessed as I looked at the instructions a bit, "This machine was left in the attic for a long time. I don't know how long it will be before it is complete"

I then moved some papers to reveal my father's journal on the desk. Oh, right, he gave me a copy of his book to look over. This book holds a lot of mysteries my dad has yet to solve. It is an interesting book, but I wonder why he told me to keep this. Eh, my dad is the biggest puzzle of all in the end. Hilda then sat in a chair as I took out the piece of cloth from the attacker. I know if I use the machine, I should be able to figure out who did this. Once I do, I'll stop this secret crime organization. Just then, there was another knock at the door.

"I'll get it. You keep working" she said with a wave of her hand as she walked to the door.

Wait a minute, Ernest and Emma are gone. Ernest took that weird mutt with him. Something isn't right. I went after her and stopped her from opening the door. I motioned her to be quiet as I looked through the window. I saw someone in black clothing coming towards us. I reached for my gun just as the person forced their way through the door! I stood in front of Hilda and prepared for a fight.

"Hey! Who's there?!" I snapped angrily as I gripped the handle of my gun.

Hilda held hers as I growled. It was the same person in black clothing! Behind him, was the same person in white who also attacked them! The man in black lunged at me and roughly pulled me by the neck!