Bonus Chapter 2: Be A Girl, Pastel Heroines!

(To celebrate International Women's Day, I wrote the Ace Attorneys Girls a story! Also, this is the last bonus chapter! To be honest, I think these ladies deserve something. At least give Athena a game. She's the only one who doesn't have one! She could team up with Pearls or Trucy, face off against Franziska, and Ema can be the detective! It would be awesome! Regardless! A day about me and my girls is awesome! Have a wonderful day!) 

(Franziska's POV)

Miles's Residence, Living Room

March 5th, 9:00 AM

                 "Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to come and visit me. I need some help with a case" I said as I sat before them with a nice cup of tea in my hands as my legs were crossed.

Before me sat my best friend, Maya Fey, with forensic expert, Ema Skye, a talented artist, Vera Misham, and a protégé defense attorney, Athena Cykes. Yes, this is the team I need to help me with my case.

"You know, Franny, we are friends, if you needed some help, you just had to say so" Maya Fey said in delighted tone as she stuffed her face with cookies.

This might be a mistake.

"Is this about you and prosecutor Gavin?! Oh! Yes! I knew you two would make a wonderful couple!" Athena Cykes shouted in delight as I nearly dropped my tea.

"Better her than me. If he can finally get you, he'll be able to focus on his work than on his plans to woo you. He's on plan 89" Ema Skye informed me as she ate another one of her favorite snacks.

I am going to break something or someone.

"Ahem, no! I have called you all here, because I can't involve my dear family in this case. They would be in danger and that is something that can't happen" I answered seriously as I placed my tea on the table and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well, we have families too. Are you sure you want them to worry?" Ema Skye pointed out as I sighed.

She's right. I have no right to ask for their help when they care about their families just as much as I do. This is a mistake. I should call Agent Lang and inform him that I will need a new team at once.

"Wait a minute!" Maya Fey shouted as she stood up proudly, "Franny wouldn't have called us if she didn't need our help! We have to help her with whatever this is! Whether this is about her love life or not!"

I am grateful to have a friend like her.

"Well, I need some help with finding a thief at a party on March 8th. I assumed all of you would like the excuse to attend a fancy party where you can eat a lot of wonderful food as you fought a terrible person who is trying to steal an important artifact" I informed them.

Almost unanimously, they jumped up and agreed very loudly to my proposition.

"I can't wait to take down some bad guys! This is going to be so awesome!" Athena Cykes shouted as she pumped her fist up.

"The food is going to be delicious! I can almost taste it!" Maya Fey whispered in awe as she felt her mouth drooling.

"We finally get to do some work outside of it! I can even use my ability to crack this case wide open!" Ema Skye stated with a grin on her face.

"I'll see a wonderful scene and so many pretty outfits. I really can't wait as well" Vera said in a whisper of hope as she held her sketch pad close to her.

Maybe this worked too well.

"So, who's our target, Franny? What is this person going to steal?!" Maya Fey asked eagerly.