Chapter 1: My First Trial

Wright Anything Agency

March 31, 10:00 AM

(For the sake of argument, my thoughts will go under the time, date, and location. I don't want to mess that up. Anyway, onto the story! I really love Phoenix as a character, especially after everything he's gone through. You can tell he grows up and really loves his job. I really hope I'll get to that point in life where I have a job that I enjoy. Either way, Enjoy!)

(Phoenix's POV)

                 I carried two cups of warm tea to the guest table. I placed it on the table as the two young ladies each took a cup for themselves. I didn't expect to have any clients today, but it isn't too bad really.

"So, what kind of a case am I taking?" I asked them with a smile as the young Asian girl took a sip from her tea and then placed the cup on the plate.

She wore a black dress and had her brown hair neatly tied into a loose ponytail. She adjusted her black rimmed glasses to avoid it being fogged up. Although she seemed quiet, her brown eyes were shinning with enthusiasms. She was holding a notebook. Ah, she must be a writer. I wonder if I have read any of her works. There is a popular author who publishes books about the many strange events happening around the world. I wonder if that is her.

"Ahem. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to meet with us, Mr. Wright – Edgeworth" the lady with short blonde hair said with a smile as she rose her face from the tea, "But, we are not here to talk about a case. Rather, we will be the ones who will do the interrogation this time"

This young lady seemed to be more well-mannered. Though, she appears very strong. Physically at least. I wouldn't be surprised if she is strong emotionally as well! She wore a dark purple dress and adjusted her dark purple glasses. She had short, dark blonde hair and had blue eyes. She held a prideful and strong smile. Hm, I wonder if they are here to learn about me and my friends... Hm...

"Well, this wouldn't be the first time I've been interrogated actually" I confessed to them as the lady with brown eyes light up brightly.

She kind of reminds me of my youngest daughter. Always filled with energy and spunk.

"Ah, so we have heard. However, we would like to hear the whole story about you, Phoenix Wright. Everything we can! My friend here takes records of everything that happens. She asked me to come here with her to make sure she didn't miss anything! So, please tell us everything and don't leave anything out!" she said determinedly.

I don't know why, but she reminds me an awful lot of my yellow lawyer apprentice. Though, she did establish a law firm back in Europa. I wonder how she is doing. I took my seat and nodded my head at them.

"Alright, then let me tell you about my first case. It was something" I said to them as a smile appeared on my face.

District Court House, Outside Courtroom 4

October 11, 9:00 AM

(Phoenix's POV in the past and from where the story will continue to tell from)

I was biking as fast as I can to the courthouse! I almost overslept! Ah! I hope I am not keeping anything important from happening! I quickly stopped biking once I reached the brown and white courthouse. I chained my bike up to a poll and then ran into the courthouse!

"Ah! I am so sorry I am late, Mia!" I shouted in a very apologetic manner.

I was panting as I placed my hands on my knees. I then flattened my blue suite and made sure I looked presentable. My spiky hair was still as spiky as ever. I then looked up to see my boss, Mia Fey. She had long brown hair with matching eyes to pair. She wore a black suite top and medium lengthen matching skirt. She wore black flats and had a yellow scarf around her neck as well as a purple spirit medium charm of some kind.