Chapter 10: A Mystic Introduction

(And we are back! Season 2 starts now! With a few familiar faces and a sad goodbye. I love the Fey sisters and cousins. Seriously, they are so close. Closer than my family, that is for us. Either way, I hope you find some comfort in this story and enjoy it! As well as a few surprises and hidden meanings! We are back and going forward!)

(Phoenix's POV)

                  Well, after the trial, we still had a few things to wrap up. First, we had a funeral for Prosecutor Diego Godot Armando. Anyone who worked in the Prosecutor's Office came to his funeral. We all wore black suits and dresses to honor him.

Chief Prosecutor Lana Skye took to his stand to say a few words about him, "Although he was a coffee loving fanatic and had his own blends to spice up his work, he was one of the finest prosecutors to work here in Kaliforunia. He always searched for the truth behind his cases and would never rest if he knew the true culprit was out there. He was a loving fiancé, a wonderful friend, and a talented prosecutor. He will be missed, but he will never be forgotten for his time and life here with us"

Then, chief took the stand as we remained silent for Prosecutor Armando. She was crying at the loss of her fiancé. We let her grieve. She needed it more than us.

"Diego Godot Armando. He was the first prosecutor I faced in court who tested everything I believed in. He pushed me hard too. He was also a wonderful guide to others who didn't know if they needed it or not. He was able to see the hidden lies behind anyone's words and bring the truth to light. He always thought of others before himself, even if he did get too angry about it. He cared about us and trusted us to find the truth behind everything in the end. He will be loved and missed, but he will never be forgotten. To Diego Godot Armando. A true lawyer who believed in the truth and fought for it with everything he had" chief said proudly as she raised her hand with the wedding hand on it.

We all clapped and agreed with her. Prosecutor Diego Godot Armando was buried at the Moonlight Hill Cemetery. We then went to the Ace Attorney Café to chat and be together before departing on our own separate ways.

Ace Attorney Café, Indoors

December 29th, 3:30 PM

Chief was busy talking with two young girls I have only seen in pictures as I sat with Miles and Larry. Gumshoes was talking with Defense Shields and Chief Prosecutor Skye. Kyoko and Makoto were talking together.

"What a crazy few months is has been" Larry said as he broke the heavy silence over us.

I couldn't argue with that. In the span of three months, I've been a part of lot of cases and gained the Magatama back. I even reunited with Miles and made so many friends as well, but we did lose a great friend and mentor as well. It just felt so unreal.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't trade it for the world" I admitted to them with a bright smile, "If it hadn't been for these months, I wouldn't have met up with Miles again nor have met Makoto"

I grinned at Miles who seemed surprised and then turned his head away from me. I just chuckled as chief tapped her glass to gain everyone's attention. We were all quiet and waited for her to speak.

"Thank you all for coming. I know this is a sad time, but I am so thankful to see of his friends here and celebrating him. To the Prosecutor who believed in finding the truth, Diego Godot Armando. He will be missed, but he will not be forgotten for being a friend, alley, and loving partner to us all" chief said as he raised her glass to him.

We all did to him. He won't be gone just like that. He is going to watch over us for a long time.

(Miles's POV)