Chapter 34: The Turnabout of Feasts!

(And with that, that is the end of Athena's arch! After this chapter, we have six more chapters and the epilogue! This is by far the longest series I've had to write as well as do the most research to make this the best book it could be. I also added a lot of random Easter eggs too! Anyway, Athena's finale! Enjoy!)

Athena's POV)

District Courthouse, Outside Courtroom Number 3

October 19th, 9:00 AM

                  Oh man, I am so nervous about this! I have everything, but man, I can't stop pacing nor thinking about the possibilities of losing or not finding the truth. Not to mention, I am worried I am going to freeze up at the bench.

"Athena? Are you ok?" Apollo asked worriedly as he faced me.

I shook my head and flashed him a warm smile.

"Don't worry, I've got this!" I reassured him with much confidence as I could.

He shook his head as he said calmly, "Come on, what did I say to do when you're feeling nervous?"

Oh, right, his Chords of Steel exercises he's so proud of. Well, here goes nothing.

"I'M ATHENA CYKES AND I'M FINE!" I shouted with all my might.

"That's it! I'M APOLLO JUSTICE AND I'M FINE!" he shouted with me as the court officers looked at us weirdly.

"Really? Even my lawyers are doing that?" Clay asked unamused as he gave us a worried smile.

"Hey, it helps! Also, we are going to find the truth and prove that you are innocent" Apollo reassured his best friend with a firm nod of his head.

"Of course, I will! After all, I'm Athena Cykes and I'm ready to go!" I said with a brave smile as I flashed him a peace sign.

"Alright, then I've got nothing to fear then!" Clay said with a grin.

"I hope you won't be overconfident, but I believe in all of you" Mr. Wright said with a grin as he entered the room.

Apollo and I stood straight as he just laughed at us.

"Don't worry, you two. I'm sure you've got this. It is a shame Makoto can't join us, but he is still in high school, and the school isn't too happy about the number of incidents he's been in lately" Mr. Wright said as he still had a strong smile, "So, I'm counting on you two to find the truth in there"

"You got it, boss!" I shouted strongly as we heard someone walking towards us.

"Wow, Thena! You're doing so well for yourself!" a familiar and friendly voice said in delight.

I turned around and squealed in delight. It is her, my best friend, Junie! I quickly embraced her a warm hug as she giggled, but then she began to cough. I pulled back as she then reached for a flower in her hat to breath in. Ah, right! Junie's full name is Juniper Woods. She went to Themis Legal Academy to become a judge! She uses her flowers to confuse people! Junie has long brown hair tied into two pigtails. She has amazing emerald eyes. She's currently wearing the judge's robes, but she still has her pink Sunday flower hat on.

"Oh! So when the Acting Chief Prosecutor said a new judge was coming, he must've meant you! That's so awesome!" I exclaimed as she giggled.

"I wanted to help as soon as I could after you told me you would be returning, Thena" Junie answered, "So, I worked hard in my classes and even studied under Mrs. Courtney. Now, I'm ready to help you find the truth, Thena! I'll give it everything I've got!"

Aw, she's so precious! So very, very precious!

"Defense team, the trial is ready to begin! Please make your way to the courtroom please!" Officer Meekins shouted as I kept my cool.