Chapter 4: Turnabout of Sweets and Self-Love

(So, I am going to be honest, I didn't think the Danganronpa cast would be popular in this series. I assumed it would be the Ace Attorney cast, but whatever, that is kind of cool. Though, I will lean it towards the Danganronpa cast in the future chapters. I know for a fact that they will play a huge role in the second book. Either way, enjoy this one!)

Outside Hope's Peek Academy, Garden Entrance

November 3, 7:45 AM

(Makoto's POV)

                   After an exciting trial Mr. Wright went through, everyone at school wouldn't leave me alone. I was kind of embarrassed about the whole thing!

"Seriously?! You get to work with a famous lawyer!" Aoi, a girl in my class, exclaimed as she clenched her fists near her face.

She was a bit taller than me and hand brown hair which was held upward by her weird hair ties. Her brown eyes were very excited. She wore a red jacket, white shirt, blue short shorts, and white sneakers. She also had darker skin color than me. She's known as the Ultimate Swimmer.

"It sounds very intense! Like wow! You really faced some dangerous situations in this internship of yours! Mine is nothing like that" Hagakure, another fellow classmate of mine, said surprised.

He's the oldest classmate in our class. He wore a long, dark green coat, white shirt, long, baggy pants, and brown waterproof shoes. He has darker skin too and crazy, brown porcupine hair with brown eyes. He's known as the Ultimate Clairvoyant, but I don't think his predictions have actually come true.

We heard the sound of a book close and a scoff coming from Togami, "Seriously? I think the most impressive bit of news is that this Phoenix Wright was able to beat the Demon Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth. I can't believe that happened. He's a very respectable man, so this is more shocking than that lawyer actually winning"

Togami is the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. He has dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. He has a pair of glasses on his face. He wore a dark green suit and blue bow around his neck. He is also wearing expensive brown shoes. All in all, that outfit is worth more than I will ever make.

"Well, maybe his carelessness and concern for getting guilty verdicts have finally caught up with him" Kyoko said seriously as she approached us, "He has been known for falsifying evidence, fabricating witness testimony, and paying off others. Defense Wright might be the wakeup call he needs"

I didn't think Kyoko liked Mr. Wright! Wow! That's so nice of her to stand up for him! Togami turned his head away from her as we all walked into the school. We went to our classroom and took our seats. I was in the second row in the middle. On the right of me is Kyoko. As for the left, it is Toko. She's the Ultimate Writer. Her hair was a bit messy. Her purple eyes were anxious as she took her seat next to me. She wore a long purple school uniform with a pair of glasses on her face. I was about to say hi to her when the bell rang for classes to start. Well, another day at school to begin.

Hope's Peek Academy is a bit different from other schools. Though, it is kind of like Themis Academy. Well, Hope's Peek takes in any student with an amazing talent. Like me, for example. I am known to be the Ultimate Hope and Lucky student because of how hopeful I am, and my luck always helps other but not myself. Hope's Peek took me in once they discovered I had those two talents. They put me with a group of students and let me take normal classes as well as classes that will help my talents. We have a lunch break and the personal class to help us with our talents. They sometimes recommend that we take internships to see if our talents can get stronger. We do this and then get tested on our talents. Once we have mastered our talents, we can graduate to the next level till we finish. Oh! Right! I did mention before that I am trying to see if I can become the Ultimate Lawyer. So far, the jury's still out on that, but the school recommended me to intern at the Fey and Law Co Offices to see if I do have what it takes to be the Ultimate Lawyer. I hope so!