Bonus Chapter 4: A Christmas Exchange

(As promised, your Christmas/Winter Special is here featuring the Danganrompa cast! Honestly, they deserve a break after everything they've gone through in this story and in the future ones as well. Regardless, Makoto and Kyoko are both my favorite characters, and I'm very pleased that their story did come to a happy ending. So, what better way to celebrate these characters than giving them a chapter for themselves? Well, enjoy and Merry Christmas! I hope you're celebrating with families and loved ones as well as staying safe!)

Hope's Peak Academy, Patio

December 13th, 12:02 PM

(Hagakure's POV)

                    Seriously?! Those two have been flirting with each other for years! I can't stand this! Something must be done! I called Toko, Byakuya, and Aoi to the patio to discuss about our two dear friends, Makoto and Kyoko! Well, I forget it was snowing, so I was standing outside and shivering in my green jacket and waiting for everyone. However, they were late! I heard the door to the indoor patio open as Aoi looked at me surprised.

"Hagakure! We thought you meant the indoor patio! Come inside!" Aoi shouted urgently as she ran towards me.

"We have an indoor patio?! Seriously?!" I asked surprised as I let her take me into the patio.

I saw Byakuya shaking his head at me, and Toko was reading a book. Seriously?! Did none of them think to come and get me?! I was shivering out there! Well, whatever. Right now, we need to focus on more important tasks ahead of us! At the indoor patio, there is a huge glass dome around us! There are tons of chairs and tables around us too! I looked up to see a cloudy sky and snow falling and sliding off the dome. I took a seat and rubbed my arms to keep myself warm.

"Now, why did you call us here?" Byakuya asked seriously as he looked up at me, "Unlike you, I have things to do. So, please, do hurry up and finish your pointless request"

Geez! Does he have to be so mean?! Anyway, he's right! There is a reason I have called us here today!

"Right! So, you know how Makoto and Kyoko are both working together in the law, right? As well as their constant flirting, right?!" I exclaimed to them.

The three of them were quiet and just looked at me like I was some kind of alien. Maybe I was looking at this wrong.

"I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE!" Aoi shouted in excitement as she jumped up in delight.

"I-it was clearly obvious they were f-flirting with each other" Toko said nervously as she closed her book, "B-but it is cliché! A weak, stupid boy falling for a confident, strong girl! So, cliché!"

That wasn't what I meant, but ok.

"Oh, so you want us to play match maker? Really? During a crucial time in our high school lives? Are you being serious or just plain stupid?" Byakuya asked annoyed as he looked down on me.

Well, I was just trying to be thoughtful. Geez.

"Aw come on, Byakuya! You know it was thanks to Kyoko that you are now our friend! Maybe you should think of this as a chance to repay her for her kindness and being her friend!" Aoi pointed out with a cheeky smile.

Heck yeah! I've got two people on my side!

"Alright! It is three versus one! We are doing this! Now, how should we do this?" Aoi asked curiously.

Oh, yeah. I never thought about that part.

Byakuya sighed as he said seriously, "Are you all so dense? A simple plan would be a Christmas gift exchange where the two of them are unaware the other is buying each other a gift. We just have to pick the most romantic location as well. This was so simple!"