Chapter 25: The Turnabout Terror and Demon Prosecutor's Victory

(With this, Season 2 is finished! Yahoo! No one died! Well, no one too important to the main cast! I'm so thrilled about this! I hope you all enjoy this! I really wanted to present both Miles and Phoenix as powerful attorneys in this chapter. They've learned everything they need! Now, it is time to teach it to the next generation! Did you like the tease? I hope so!) 

(Phoenix's POV)

District Courthouse, Courtroom Number 5

February 3rd, 10:30 AM

                  Huh... They worked really fast. How did they do that so fast? I have to time to think about that later. Everyone was freaked out as Lana looked so relieved to see her little sister safe. Damon Gant looked positively horrified though.

"OVERRULED!" Justice Justine shouted as she slammed her gavel over the court, "Forensic Expert Ema Skye, please testify to the court what you wished to tell us"

Ema smirked as she placed her goggles over her eyes and snapped her fingers.

(Ema's POV)

"First off, my sister and I have the ability to see a body at the scene of the crime. Whether it is alive or dead. This ability comes in handy when you are examining the scene of the crime. So, allow me to show the two crime scenes!" I shouted as I created the two crime scenes before the court.

One at the scene where my big sister was while the second one was where I was. Then, I adjusted the image to everyone in the court to reveal Damon Gant as the true culprit of both crimes. Damon Gant looked nervous which made me smirk in delight. Oh, yeah! He's so going down!

"How can this be?! How?!" he yelled in anger as he glared at me.

I crossed my arms over my chest as I looked down on him.

"Oh, yeah, it can be" I said seriously, "Lana was working on past cases and checking over everything. She left Manfred's cases to Prosecutor Edgeworth and Defense Wright. Quercus Alba is currently held in Adrestian to answer of his crimes. Then, this crime points to you as the only culprit!"

Damon Gant glared at me as my big sister looked furious.

"Not to mention the recent files Manfred Von Karma bestowed upon his daughter! Your name is on the list, pal!" Detective Gumshoes shouted seriously as he held up a report file Prosecutor Franziska sent over to him yesterday!

If he is not quaking in fear, he is now! We've got him! I snapped my fingers to make my ability power down as I faced him.

"Detective Edgeworth and I were there when we discovered Forensic Expert Skye. We believe she is right about Chief of Police Gant is responsible for her kidnapping and for the death of Neil Marshal!" Prosecutor Debeste shouted determinedly as Detective Kay nodded her head in agreement.

Before we could accuse Damon Gant of the crimes, he let out a angry roar as he gained everyone's attention in the court room!

"As if you can link me to any of the crimes! As far as we are aware, you don't have any evidence! Evidence is everything in law!" he yelled in frustration.

He's right! We still need the evidence! Come on, Trucy. I know you love to make those dramatic entrances you love. Now would be a good time to appear!

(Miles's POV)

"OBJECTION!" Trucy Wright shouted in delight as she skipped into the courtroom with Klavier and Makoto behind her.

Wonderful! They did it!

"The defense has new evidence!" she shouted as she rushed to her father with the evidence we needed.

She gave to her father with such a warm smile on her face. Klavier went to my side of the bench as Makoto went to Phoenix's side. He took out the two pairs of gloves, the bloody cloth, and the case fire from my boss's first trial.