We are Moonix

"You little piece of ***", someone yelled. Everyone in this old school could hear it, but not everyone was really interested in since it wasn't the first time. Except two young women, who just came into the school. One was Michella - a girl with short red hair and simple yellow clothes. She stopped and looked at her friend. "Not again."

Her friend Trisha - a girl with light blond hair, who loves cute clothes - could imagine what happened and took her friend annoyed to the classroom. Two Girls were fighting there. A witch, who always loved to annoy others, and another friend of the girls Florenzia - a girl with a brunette braid on the left side who always were dark Lolita dresses.

Trisha looked around and saw her friend Alyson. The black haired girl looked at a fashion magazine. She really was a Fashionista.

"Good morning, Alyson", Trisha said. "Do you know what happened again between Amy and Florenzia?"

Alyson answered without watching at her other friend: "You still want to know? A few minutes ago Florenzia told me, she got accepted at the Moon Academy. Amy heard it and said something mean. And then they started fighting again."

Michella sighed and went to the Disputants. There she yelled: "Be quiet." Then she went back to Alyson and Trisha.

Surprised by the yell of this quiet girl, they both stopped arguing and Florenzia followed her friend to the others.

"I am sorry", Florenzia said annoyed. Trisha grabbed her arms and asked excited: "Is it true? You'll attend the MoonAcademy next year?"

Florenzia nodded. "You are wondering? My grandmother is the headmistress of this school."

"I am not wondering", Trisha said. "It's just...When you were accepted we will know soon too, if we were accepted."

"Or if you are not accepted", Amy yelled.

"Maybe I get a refusal", said Alyson while she put her magazine in the bag. "But you're not. You're too intelligent."

Michella spoke to Florenzia: "Do you already know in which class you'll go?"

The gothic fairy nodded: "A-Class. What else?"

The Moon Academy was a special School for fairies, witches and wizards on Linphea. The school was led by Fiora, Florenzias Grandmother. Just smart and strong people were allowed to go there. Depending on educational performance the students were divided in three levels per school year: A, B and C. The best students went to the A-Class.

The school bell rang. Florenzia took her seat right next to Alyson. Trisha and Michella also set down.

It should be their last day at this school. Their old teacher greeted them and spoke with them about their future. In the last minutes he said: "Before you leave this room, I want you to think about, what you want for your future. What is important for you? What have you already done?"

With head on her hands Alyson looked to her magazine. She always loved fashion. Since she was a child she wanted to be a fashion designer. Magic was never as important as other things in her life. Actually she wanted to go to a school for designer, but her father would never allow it and put her under pressure, so she tried to get to the MoonAcademy.

Her Opposite was Florenzia. Aside from her lolita dresses she didn't really care about fashion. She loved using her magic. Magic was everything for her. But she hasn't a real dream yet. Her goal was to become as strong and intelligent as her big sister. But what could she do with that goal if she reach it?

Michella also didn't know how to answer her teacher's question. She hoped to find her dream at the MoonAcademy. Her adoptive parents gave her the advice to go there, since they were also students there.

Trisha had a dream for which people laughed at her. She wanted to be a strong fairy, who protects the magical dimension. That's why she wanted to go to the MoonAcademy.

In the Evening the four girls met again on a hill. They watched the sunset and the lake below.

"Did you make it?", Florenzia asked.

Michella nodded and Trisha answered happy: "Yes."

Alyson answered: "We had to make it. We can't let you alone."

"What do you mean?", Florenzia asked and pretend to be mad at their friends. The others laughed.

"It's like a dream", Trisha said while watching at the lake. "We finished high school and next year we'll be students at the MoonAcademy."

"This was our goal", Florenzia said.

"Yes", Alyson murmured. "Your goal. When I think about the uniforms...Urgh."

"There is not only one way for your dreams", Michella said. "Think positive. You are with us."

"Right." Alyson smiled.

Trisha wanted to talk about another topic: "Hey, did you heard the news from Magix?"

Florenzia remembered: "Some witches tried to control Magix with ancient magic. I heard this happen sometimes there."

"Yeah...but I didn't just mean this", Trisha answered. "They were defeated by a group of fairies from Alfea."

"Winx...or something like this", Alyson said. "Why are you telling us?"

"I think we also need a name", Trisha said excited.

"A name?", Florenzia repeated. "Why should we?"

Alyson giggled: "Maybe she read too much Magical Girl Manga."

Michella actually like this idea: "Then everyone would know that we belong together."

"Yeah right", Alyson said after she thought of it again. "What are you suggesting, Trish?"

She had to think of it: "Something that is connecting us..."

"Girlix", Alyson joked. "I mean, we are all girls." Then she laughed.

Florenzia did it too and said: "Sure, and then we're all wearing pink dresses with glitter. Who is reading too much manga?"

"Moonix Girls", Michella said lost in thoughts. Her friends looked at her and when she noticed she said: "I am sorry, I was just thinking."

"It sounds cool", Alyson said and Florenzia added: "I like the name."

"Me too, what gives you that idea?", Trisha asked.

Michella smiled: "We are connected with the moon."

Now the girls understood. It had been the last year of primary school, when they had gone on an excursion and got lost. They had arrived on a field when the night had come. Then there had been the big full moon above them and they felt safe. On this day the girls had sworn eternal friendship.

Trisha smiled. "So, from now on, we are the Moonix Girls."

"