ambush

The first day after the holidays started and Alyson, Trisha and Mason were impatiently waiting for Florenzia and Michella.

When they came, Alyson immediately asked, "And how is Iris?"

It had been a day since the scientist had been freed.

"She's awake," Florenzia replied, "but she hardly spoke. She just wanted to know that her children were okay, and after that she was silent."

Michella added, "Dad can't feel her magic anymore. He thinks it was taken from her."

"Didn't we just learn last year that it's not that easy?" asked Trisha. "Of course, because of the thing that happened to one of the Winx in Magix."

"You're comparing three young witches with the servants of the Empress of Darkness," said Florenzia. "Dad told me at the time that it could be done. You only need forbidden books on ancient magic."

"Why does your dad keep telling you stuff like that?" Mason asked.

"Because I ask him."

At the main entrance of the main building, Chris was already standing and waiting for the group.

"I'll follow you," Michella said, walking over to her friend who gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning."

"Morning," Chris mumbled. "Is the scientist okay?"

"Well," said the time fairy. "Physically yes."

"I see," Chris said silently. "Mi, we need to talk urgently during the lunch break."

"About what?" asked Michella.

Chris turned away. "I have to go."

During the breakfast break, Amy dragged Florenzia into a dark corner

"What's that about?" she hissed.

"I had a vision," Amy grumbled. "No, actually several."

"And why are you telling me about it?" asked Florenzia, but a little more interested since she knew a secret of the witch that no one else in the class knew.

"Because a lot of it involves you and your friends." She almost spat out the word friends. "I know you were on Polaris. I had a vision of Alyson being blessed by a goddess. And I had a vision of the mistress of darkness around you. It's disgusting how many visions I have of you."

"What are you getting at?" asked Florenzia, irritated.

Amy sighed. "I had a vision of the school being attacked. Principal Fiora knows about it. Also, I saw you guys fighting. Be careful."

With that, the witch disappeared and Florenzia looked after her in irritation. She later tells the others about it.

"We should prepare for something," Florenzia concluded reflectively.