practice fights

"There's a Party on Friday", Trisha sang happily to herself in the cafeteria. Miss Magna had told her class that morning that there was a party going on at the end of the first week to greet the new students.

Alyson put an arm around her friend's shoulder: "This time we're going to pair Florenzia and Michella, right?"

"Spare me," Florenzia growled as she ate her lunch. Michella wasn't listening because she was reading the book Miss Magna recommended.

"Don't worry," Trisha replied with a laugh, "Do you already know what you're going to wear?"

"I have a new dress," Florenzia said, "Dad owed me another favor."

Alyson chuckled, "I have as good as a new one too." I just hope I'll be ready by Friday."

Trisha's eyes shone with excitement: "I want to see it. And I'm looking forward to wearing yours." The fairy of luck had been at Alyson's the day before to try on the dress that Alyson had not yet fully accepted. She liked it immediately and all Alyson had to do was sew it up a little to make it fit Trisha. In addition, Alyson had embroidered a small four-leaf clover on the left breast.

Michella put her book on the table with a sigh: "There is no point in reading."

"Sorry," Trisha said, "I'm just so excited. What do you want to wear?"

Michella considered: "Do I have to dress specially? Florenzia and I will be leaving after an hour anyway, won't we?"

"Exactly," the brown-haired girl agreed.

Someone from the same table joined in the conversation: "Sorry to interfere, but wouldn't it be a great opportunity to get to know the whole class?"

"Sure, Leandra," Michella replied quietly, "But we're not up for parties."

Florenzia stuffed a fully loaded spoon into her mouth as an excuse not to have to communicate with the people around her table.

"How boring," said the girl next to her, "what are you doing on weekends?"

"Reading," replied Michella, "Or helping out in my father's café." Florenzia did not answer, but looked critically at the person sitting next to her. Bianca was her name. And she always hung out with Amy. That's why she was a thorn in the side of the fairy of the moon flowers.

"Really boring," said Bianca, "But that's how you look too."

Florenzia hissed: "Going out to party every week is so varied that it never gets boring."

Bianca laughed maliciously: "Your weekends are probably more varied?"

Florenzia stood up: "Believe me; my family makes sure that I don't get bored on weekends. There are also people with obligations." With these words she left and Michella followed her immediately.

Bianca looked at Alyson and Trisha: "You spend too much time with both of them."

After lunch, Miss Magna and Lilliana took their students to a small practice arena. They wanted to test their students.

"You come from different planets," said Miss Magna in the introduction, "you have attended different schools. You are witches, fairies or wizards. We want to know where you stand and bring you to the same level by the end of the year. We will now call you randomly and you should fight against each other."

The Moonix Girls watched closely as their classmates fight. They had acquired that. They wanted to know first what their counterpart was up to and then attack with full force.