The new written prophecy

Pierre arrived home in the middle of the night. He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice his wife until she threw herself on his neck from behind.

"Gabi", he turned and took her in his arms, "are the girls okay?"

Gabriele nodded. "I was able to quickly remove the spell that was still on Florenzia. One of my easiest exercises to be honest."

"As to be expected from the best healer in the magical dimension," Pierre said, ruffling his wife's hair, which was already loose over her shoulders since she was already in her sleeping clothes.

"What's going on?" she asked, breaking out of his arms to get a better look at him. "You're shaking. Why...why were you in Magix again?"

"Let's sit down," said Pierre, leading her to the dining table. There he opened his laptop and opened a video file. "These are footage from the Great Hall of Moon Academy."

Knowing that she wouldn't like the recordings, Gabriele looked at them. Argon stood giving instructions to the servants. At his feet sat the sleeping Moonix Girls.

"Good, then we'll pay Fiora a visit," Argon said, laughing and leaning towards the fairies. "And when we've finished Fiora, the four of you are next. In fact, you don't need to wake up at all."

The video stopped and Pierre said: "Seems like the girls saved themselves. And Fiora and Liliana. And I snapped at them for rushing to help your mother."

"They put themselves in danger," Gabriele said while playing with her fingers nervously. "You couldn't have known what their actual plan was. And that scares me. My mother...my daughters...I don't want to have to imagine what could have happened."

"Not just you," said Pierre, standing up. He turned to the stairs. "Have you heard enough?"

Michella came out and down hesitantely. "I didn't want to eavesdrop, but I caught the video. We...we also got this idea that they wanted more on us."

Pierre sighed: "Keep that in mind. You're not in your cute glitter series. This is real. And something else."

"Yes?" Michella asked uncertainly.

"You did well today."

Miss Magna at the same time sat before the throne of the Mistress of Darkness and carefully studied the stolen book and its forgery. Finally she said, "There are exactly five spells that have been prepared. Here, too, the fairy probably wanted to mislead us. The first spell let trees speak, the next one makes it rain." She turned to the next one and meanwhile the Mistress asked: "Where did you learn to read this writing and to understand the language?"

Argon answered the question: "After taking her in, I placed her in different schools to teach her many useful skills. Including a school on Linphea that is in a region with elves."

"An acting school, too, by coincidence?" Bianca asked. "She plays the teacher really well."

"No, she really is one," Hagazussa said. "Actually to help people like me because she despises people like you."

"Excuse me?" Bianca asked sweetly and her eyes sparkled angrily.

"Could you guys shut up?" Miss Magna called out. "I have to concentrate. Something doesn't make sense here. The prepared spell is on a completely different page than the original. Wait a moment. The healer has prepared five spells, but they have nothing to do with the healing spell. She took it all out." She compared both books and finally found the page. "The magic that unites mind and body and creates what once was."