Collab: Merrix, the cursed Stone

Hey ^-^ Lula here :D

This chapter is not 100% mine (maybe 5%? Or less?)

The most of this chapter was written by the wonderful @weirdopixie (check her story out! In her chapters are also some more beautiful drawings ^-^). I just wrote some little extra parts to fit the collab chapter into my storyline.

This chapter was a special Collaboration chapter last Christmas between me and some Winx artists on Instagram. I'll add the names at the end of the chapter :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyson went to her room, annoyed. After the incident at the concert, her father wanted to know everything about it. There really wasn't much to say about it. Hmpf! She threw herself on her bed and wondered if she should tell to the others. She decided to do it and wanted to take her cell phone off the desk, but suddenly she saw a letter lying next to it. She opened it:

Christmas Fest

At the North of Planet Earth, there will be a ball for all of the fairies from every fairy school.

As an fresh start for the students, they are allowed to explore in the MagicalCastle.

Christmas Fest is a seasonal fest with lots of Christmas Magic that surrounds people around happiness.

The way for the ball is already on the envelope. S.C.

Alyson looked at the envelope in amazement. A portal spell. Should she just accept a stranger's invitation? She shrugged her shoulders. After the boring vacation and the ruined concert, that wasn't a bad idea. She locked the door of her room, took one of her latest designed clothes and changed. Without letting anyone know, she cast the spell and a few minutes later stood in front of a huge castle ... and in the freezing cold.

Xia's POV (Another timeline - 25 years later)

In the principal's office

'Mom, please!'-Xia. 'How many times do i have to tell you before you accept the "NO!"?'-Roxanne. 'But i just want to....'-Xia. My mother interrupts my sentence.... 'Xia, it's too dangerous! You don't know what's on there! I also had a lot of enemies, so try to understand why i can't trust that!'-Roxanne. 'What do you mean?! You never do anything! I even bet that you don't have wings or something!'-Xia. 'There's a lot that you don't know about me.'-Roxanne. 'And there it goes again, what are you hiding from me, mom?!'-Xia. 'Honey, i'm not your enemy... I'm your mother and i only want what's the best for you.'-Roxanne. 'That's just an excuse!'-Xia. 'When you become an mother someday, you'll understand.... But now you're too young for this!'-Roxanne. 'But...'-Xia. 'Xia, this discussion is over! I have to work!'-Roxanne. Urgh! I can't stand this! I can't stand her now! But she's right about one thing, i'm young... Which means i have the right to discover new things... This is pointless.... I'm out!

In the showerroom

I just want to know who layed the invitation in my room... Maybe it could be the girls who are pranking on me.... But it looks so detailed....And the rest are bad in crafting of course.... And the it's also in North Pole.... But why North Pole, of all the places..... And i lost my conditioner..... 'Hey, who stole my conditioner?!'-Xia. 'Sorry, i had to borrow it... Someone threw away the conditioners from half of the girls in here.... I needed it.'-Livia. 'So you think you can basically steal from me because someone else stole from you?'-Xia. 'Umm... Yes..'-Livia. 'Okay... You must be Livia, right?'-Xia. 'How did you know?'-Livia. 'That's on your nameplate on your toilet bag.'-Xia. 'Oh haha, yes... Xia, right? Nice to meet you... I'm an big fan of your club!'-Livia. 'Nice, but we also need to know who is the thief in here.'-Xia. 'But i have so many questions, first of all... What is your plan to stop the Wizards of the Black Circle? And how? And did you really use an Aura of every season? How many powers do you even have? Do you speak animal language? Do you even have pets? Can Nousa read your minds? How old is Aelia even? Did you....'-Livia.