The first day of school

Florenzia stood in her Room and looked into the mirror. She tied a braid at the left side with her long brunette hair. She wasn't allowed to wear her favorite dress because she had to wear the school uniform of the moon academy - a blue short skirt with a blue jacket and a white blouse with a red tie.

The young fairy went to the kitchen. Her father Pierre already sat on the table and her older sister Lilliana talked to their mother Gabriele.

"Did you think about everything?" Her Mother asked.

"Yes, no worries", she answered.

Florenzia sighed when she saw her perfect sister. Lillianas magic was more powerful than the most peoples. She was intelligent. She had been the best student at the MoonAcademy. Her Fiancé was also almost perfect. He started working for an important magical Institution. Lilliana also had could do this but she decided to teach at the MoonAcademy.

Lilliana noticed her sister and smiled. "Florenzia, you look good. I will miss my uniform."

"Why?" Florenzia wanted to know. "You will still see them everyday."

"Nice as always", her father commented. "I hope you can behave at school."

Florenzia smirked: "If you ask me about it, I could try, old man."

Her father watched serious at her but she knew he wasn't. "Florenzia, please."

Her mother was more serious: "I want you to behave good. Be nice to your new classmates."

"No Worries", Lilliana said and took a little Box from the table. "I'll take care of her."

"You think so?" Florenzia stared at the box. Lilliana gave it to her with a smile. "That's for you. A little gift for your first day at the MoonAcademy."

She opened the box. There were two light blue pearl-bracelets in there. Florenzia thanked her and tie them around her wrists. She hated that she couldn't find anything bad at her perfect sister. But there was someone who hated this even more.

"So you ingratiate yourself?" The youngest sister Rose jumped from the stairs into the kitchen. Actually she was a friendly and shy girl but when her oldest sister was around she acted bitchy. She hated her.

Lilliana wasn't just perfect. The most people called her an angel. So different from her sisters. That was because of their powers. Lilliana was the fairy of sunflowers. Her Magic was formed by light magic and came from her Mother. Rose was the Fairy of thorns. Her magic was formed by dark magic which came from her father - a powerful dark magician and former evil. Florenzia got her power of moonflowers from both of her parents but for some people her powers are too dark. Rose and Florenzia didn't really like their powers. They would like it more to be normal fairies.

"Nice uniform", Rose said and imitated her grandmother: "Don't you dare to disappoint me."

Florenzia smiled. "I would never disappoint you, Rose."

Then she took two slices of bread and went through the door. "The girls and I meet earlier."

She didn't wait for an answer from her parents and closed the door.

Two houses far from her own she came to a beautiful garden. She heard lively noises from the house behind it. Alyson ran outside.

"Good Morning", Florenzia said calm while eating her bread. "The Triplets sound excited."

"They have their first day of school today", Alyson explained. "Let's go before they see you. They want to show everyone what's in their Rucksacks."