Concert time

The first week of vacation was over and Alyson, Michella and Alisha met in the smoothie bar.

"So, Mason has been here with you all the last few days?" Michella asked surprised and turned teasingly to Alyson. "Tell Ally. I want to know everything."

"He gave her his number," Alisha replied. Alyson held back: "Yes, if something happends."

"He also wrote to her."

Michella looked at Alisha with sparkling eyes. "Tell me everything."

"Girls!" Alyson shouted. "That is totally mean of you."

Mason's voice came from behind her: "It will be livelier again?"

Alyson blushed and slowly turned around. "Yes. Michella apparently got a little bit of anger withdrawal and is now taking that out on me. But don't listen to her. They only talk incomprehensible nonsense."

Michella got up and greeted the young wizard: "Hey Mason. I wanted to thank you for the concert ticket. How can I return the favor?"

"You don't need to," he replied. "Keep an eye on Trisha and everything will be fine."

Michella nodded. "But I can also invite you to the cinema. The three of us want to watch Pirates of the AndrosSeas 5 tonight. Only if you want."

"Sure," Mason replied. "I'll bring my Best Friend Pota with me if that's okay. He loves such funny pirate films."

"Sure," Alisha said. "Is he single? I would like to have a flirt again."

Mason laughed. "He is, but he is into boys. Sorry."

In the meantime, Florenzia was again standing in front of the castle of Linphea. "Do I really have to?" She asked her mother.

She nodded: "It'll be fine. Believe me."

The fairy of moonflowers sighed and stepped into the castle. A servant took her to the castle's library. Prince Mellit sat at a desk and read. When he saw Florenzia, he looked up and closed his book. "Nice to see you again. Florenzia, right?"

The addressee was irritated. "Did I end up in a parallel world where I wasn't rude?"

"No," he replied. "I want to build this conversation on a friendly basis. You opened my eyes."

"Did I do that?" Florenzia asked, wondering if he was kidding her.

Mellit nodded. "Nobody has ever spoken to me like that. You were right. I felt weak and unmanly. But the longer I thought about it, the more I realized that I was probably already before my accident."

There was brief silence because Florenzia did not know what to answer.

Mellit knew exactly what he wanted to say. "I want to apologize for my behavior. Will you accept my apology, Florenzia?"

She nodded. "I also apologize. The whole thing wasn't very sensitive from me."

"It's okay," the prince said, "Your mother told me that she intended you to push me down to earth."

Florenzia snorted and Mellit continued grinning. "I could use some factual guide. So if I didn't scare you off completely, I would ask you to keep in touch with me."

The fairy of the moon flowers swallowed. "If you don't mind that I have trouble dealing with others."

"As long as you call me with my name and like a normal person" , Mellit replied. "Really. I'm just two years older than you. One day I'll be Linphea's king, then you can address me politely, but now I want to be addressed more like a simple young man."