Michellas Birthday

"Really important meeting", Alyson said very seriously, holding several sheets of paper in her hand, "First item on the agenda: Is everyone here?"

"Ally", Florenzia growled annoyed, "There are only two of us."

Both fairies were in a smoothie bar while Trisha kept Michella busy.

"Perfect," she said and put down the note, "let's plan Mishella's birthday. It has to be perfect. You only turn eighteen once. And this will be the first birthday since her seventh that we won't be spending in the café. Point 1: We need a location."

Florenzia sipped her blueberry and plum smoothie and then replied, "Alisha wants to persuade her mother that we can celebrate at her place. That shouldn't be a problem because my aunt likes Michella. And if not, then we'll just celebrate at my place. It just gets a little smaller."

"Good," Alyson ticked it off, "Point 2: Food."

Florenzia came closer: "Michella's parents are making the birthday cake again of course. They won't miss their daughter's birthday. But don't tell her. That'll be a surprise."

"The whole thing will be a surprise", Alyson reminded her and laughed, "Okay, then the guests are still missing. We, of course, and Lilliana and Alisha, if she doesn't get room arrest. I think it could happen."

Florenzia also laughed: "You don't know what she did. But it doesn't matter. Invite Chris from the third year. The one with the light blue hair. Fairy of winter roses I guess."

Alyson tried to remember her, "The one Michella met at the local library in the last holidays? Why that?"

"You will see", Florenzia giggled, "What about Amber, Leila and ... who was she friends with from our old class?"

"That was all," replied the black-haired Moonix Girl, "at most Kubi, but he doesn't want anything to do with us since Michella didn't want to go on a date with him. Amber is really happy. Leila has been on Alfea since this year and is therefore not coming."

Florenzia folded her arms: "Then she'll forget us anyway. Like everyone who goes to the fairy school."

Alyson just played serious: "So Flora isn't coming either?"

The fairy of moon flower shook her head: "They have their own problems. But maybe we should let the Winx be Winx. It's all about Michella."

"Too bad," Alyson said, "Who do we take from the new class?"

"Luke and Dani," Florenzia replied. Both of them got messages on their cell phones at once.

Florenzia took hers: "Lilli. The results of the monthly exams are there."

Alyson immediately grabbed her own cell phone and searched the school website.

Florenzia laughed: "That was the second test so far. Don't stress yourself."

Alyson replied, "The first one went so well for me. I just want to know how I am. You've always been top of the class since elementary school." She paused, then shouted: "Yes! I'm in the top five. I passed Amy."

Florenzia had the list shown to her after all: "Again only 99% for me. Michella is hot on my heels. Dani, Bianca and you. How does this Bianca manage it? She's lazy and just celebrates."

Alyson shrugged. "It just falls to her. Unfortunately there are such people."

"Where's Trisha?", Florenzia asked and Alyson looked: "Sixteen place. Two percent better than last time. I think she is over the shock with Alejandro and is more focused."