A disastrous date

"That was really unnecessary", Alyson growled into her arms, which she had put on her knees, while she sat like Trisha and Michella leaning against a large tree. "That's right," Trisha replied, disappointed in herself, "But it's tradition."

Michella looked up into the cloudless sky: "A terrible tradition. We could hardly do anything. I felt as helpless as yesterday."

Trisha hugged her tightly: "We are not yet up to the dangers of the magical dimension. But we don't have to be that either."

Florenzia returned: "Are you still down?"

"You don't?", Alyson asked, "Bianca and Amy have made enough fun of us again. They supposedly made it. And then all the malicious looks from the others."

"We have defeated them all," Florenzia said triumphantly, "the kitten was just supposed to bring us back down to earth. And don't give a damn what the others say. They are jealous. The fact is that we have always been arrogant and that everyone has always seen that in us. Let's let them have fun that they saw us on the ground."

Trisha got up and smiled: "You are right. If we could do everything, we wouldn't be here either."

The other two got up too and Michella said: "It hurts so much because of yesterday, but you're actually right."

Alyson hugged her friends and shouted: "Group cuddles to forget!"

The others laughed as they hugged each other. When they stopped, Florenzia said, "Girls, we deserve a break. How about a movie?"

"Yes!" Trisha called and Alyson added, "Let's invite Lish over. She can rebuild us all. Or pull us down further."

Michella said: "How about the second part of In 800 Days through the magical dimension? The first one was good."

"Oh yes", Trisha shouted happily, "It's with the hot actor Roberto Patty."

"That would be a reason not to watch it," commented Florenzia, "But the first part was really good. We should meet tonight before Barbaras and have something to eat together and then go to the cinema. I'll bring Alisha with me then."

The Moonix Girls went home and shortly after the girls parted ways, Florenzia pulled out her cell phone and typed a message on Alyson.

"Are you writing to Alisha?", Michella asked, but Florenzia shook her head. "Ally. I'll write her what came out of the conversation earlier."

"And?" Michella asked impatiently.

Florenzia sent the cinema request to her cousin and then said: "They checked everything that Ally found out. At this moment they speak to Alejandro and will probably expel him from school, unless he happens to have a doppelganger with the same name or some other good explanation."

Lilliana left the conversation with Alejandro dissatisfied. Yes, he had been expelled from school for good reasons, but there was still no evidence of his mission. He was silent and Head mistress Fiora had no reason to let him at the MoonAcademy any longer. Even when Lilliana had looked at the files, she hadn't noticed anything. It was a simple fake vita. Nothing special. Nothing.

Her cell phone rang and she answered immediately when she read the name.

"Hey sweetie," the voice of her boyfriend Ace said, "how about you, me and a nice restaurant in Magix tomorrow?"

"Are you sinking into work already?", Lilliana asked with a laugh, "I'll be happy to visit you for a day."

"That's great", he replied and became serious, "Unfortunately you are right. A threat has emerged here. Something kidnapped the elves from Magix. But fairies from Alfea will take care of it. I'm just supposed to find out what it is. May I send you some old symbols? You know it better than I do."