told secret

"...and always remember," Miss Magna turned away from her chalkboard and turned to her students, "as with any other spell, you must know exactly what your spell is supposed to do. In an attack, you also have to agree exactly who you want to hit. You may now be thinking that I am telling you completely trivial things here, but combat can be confusing and convergence is a more difficult matter than a simple spell." The doorbell rang and Miss Magna adjusted her glasses. "Tomorrow we will practice in the arena. Get together in groups of two, otherwise I'll do it."

"And who do you want to be with?" Alyson asked. "If you don't mind, I want to try something with Florenzia."

"What is it?" she asked.

"You know I can bend light with my diamond and create images," Alyson replied. "I wonder what we could create together."

Trisha giggled, "Remember how we did a convergence with D!FFERENT? That was pretty cool."

Miss Magna heard them and came closer. "So you can do more than the rest again?"

"There had been an emergency," explained Michella. "We were given a basic explanation of how convergence works."

"May I test you?" Miss Magna asked.

Florenzia got up and picked up her backpack. "I have to go. Family responsibilities."

"What kind of family responsibilities?" asked Lilliana, who had just finished cleaning the chalkboard.

Florenzia replied, "Grandfather made it his mission to strengthen my dark magic. Let's see what he's up to today."

With that she disappeared from the room.

"We'd like to work on our convergence," said Trisha now.

Miss Magna nodded with a smile and turned to her trainee teacher: "Lilliana, would you like to push some students to their limits too?"

"On other days, gladly," Lilliana replied, "but my boyfriend and I will look at house number 12 later. I hope it works this time."

"Then not," said Miss Magna and turned back to the three Moonix girls: "Well then, come with me."

Florenzia's path led across town, then over a creek and finally through a small piece of the forest before she reached her grandparents' house. But in the middle of this small piece of forest, Bianca suddenly stood in front of her.

"You didn't get very far," Florenzia said, trying to remember Professor Janissa's extra lessons at the same time. She had a bad feeling and actually felt two more figures behind her.

Bianca grinned, "You're only saying that because you don't know what I'm doing right now."

"As long as you know what you're doing," Florenzia replied. "It is said that you have joined the Mistress of Darkness. Does she force you into the black clothes? I thought that was beneath your dignity."

Bianca transformed. Her transformation was altered. Instead of a red two-piece suit, she wore a black cocktail dress and fishnet stockings. Her little butterfly wings were bigger now and looked tattered. Then she said: "The Dark Knight Argon made me a Dark Fairy and now nothing can stop me."

"Ah, you've gotten into the rebellious phase," Florenzia quipped, transforming as well. She was well aware of the danger she was in. "Look at me, Bianca. This is what a Dark Fairy looks like. You just look like a teenager playing cool. Good, so are you."

Bianca cast a dark spell, shot it at Florenzia and yelled, "Oh shut up!"

Florenzia steered him in a direction where she suspected another enemy. The spell hit and Hagazusa landed behind her.