a fairy with the moonix transformation

"Alyson!"

Everyone was happy when Alyson showed up along with Florenzia and Alisha. And everyone was even more amazed when they saw how she looked.

Trisha and Michella immediately came running and hugged their friend.

"Hey," Mason protested, not being entirely serious. Trisha stuck her tongue out at him. "Sorry, Moonix Girls first."

Without anyone noticing, Chris felt a pang at the statement and turned away.

Michella was interested in Alyson's appearance. "Are the wings real?"

"Unfortunately not," Alyson replied. "That is only the outward sign of the blessing. Believe me, the wings are heavy."

"They get lighter the more magic and power you can channel," explained Florenzia, who had been instructed in advance by the goddess.

Michella and Trisha let go of Alyson and her parents hugged her. Mason didn't protest this time as Phil gave him a stern look.

"I knew you would make it, my sweet Ally," Synthia whispered, burying her face in Alyson's black curls.

"I didn't know I could be any prouder," said Phil.

Alyson took her parents' hands and said, "I understand more and more what you both did for me after you left Polaris. Thank you from the bottom of my heart." She let her go and turned. "I have you to thank for this. You taught me to love and protect the world around me." Her eyes fell on Mason, who was staring at her as if the goddess herself were standing before him.

Alyson giggled. "Well, come on here." She also ran towards him and Mason took her in his arms.

"Even without all that, I knew you were just perfect," he whispered. Alyson kissed him then turned to the others. "Florenzia and Alisha enlightened me that we are far from finished here. What's next?"

The four agents among them gave each other a quick nod and Iris stepped forward. "Well, we now know that the general is in charge of the snow melting, and thanks to you, we're getting some attention from the royal castle."

"Aren't we wanted criminals by now?" Phil asked.

"I have an idea," Alyson said. "We need the princess on our side. She could help us to negotiate a peaceful and public meeting. If she is the center of attention, then she will certainly want to help us."

"And how are we supposed to get to her?" Trisha asked.

"Nothing easier than that," said Killian. "An informant gave us an inconspicuous route into the castle just in case. We give you the map and you look for the princess."

"I see," Trisha said, only then realizing what he had said. "Wait, why me?"

"You're noble and she knows you from Alyson's side," Killian said. "And if it all backfires, it wouldn't be an advantage if your brother was there. Princesses never like male strangers."

Trisha sighed. "Okay."

"Nevertheless, she should be escorted a little," Mason said, thinking of the man who was with the general. Even if he didn't know him or understand what he wanted, he sensed the danger that emanated from him.

"Don't worry," Mela said, snapping. She put on the magic mask of a servant. "She won't be all alone."

"And we wait?" asked Florenzia.

Iris turned to her: "No, Alisha, you and I are preparing a spell. Don't think it's that easy to conjure up the image of a goddess."

Pierre turned to the rest. "We're backing up our summoners and preparing for the meeting. Phil, Synthia and Alyson stay in a hideout near the capital for now. We all keep in touch."