Plans and a secret Mission

"You are great!" Alisha, a good friend of the Moonix Girls, laughed when she heard what had happened the night before at the famous Moon Academy. She wiped a tear from her eyes and continued: "You have been at this school for a week and people are already talking about you."

Alyson folded her arms: "We didn't think that was funny at all. And your grandmother even less."

The little daredevil with the purple hair and the nose piercing leaned back in her chair: "My grandmother doesn't think that anything is funny."

"Trish," Alyson said, "say something too." The fairy of luck didn't hear, but looked at the photo of her Alejandro.

"Everything's the same," said Alisha, checking her brightly colored nails, "My cousin is getting into trouble, Trisha has a crush, you provide everyone with clothes and Mi is lost in thought at work."

The redhead just arrived with a tray in her hand: "So what? You can't blame me for that." She distributed the orders. "A black coffee for Ally, a latte macchiato for Trish, a cocoa with marshmallows for Lish and ... where's Flo?"

Alisha grinned: "As always lost in thoughts. She doesn't feel so well and stayed at home. But I told you that earlier."

"Oh", Michella looked at the remaining herbal tea on her tray, "Then I'll probably take it with me again. Do you want to eat something else?"

"Nah," Alisha grumbled, "Mum cut my pocket money. I'm short of cash."

"I'll have a piece of strawberry cake", Alyson answered and looked back at Alisha, "Why? Was the entry test bad?"

The youngest shook her head and grinned: "It was okay. I played a prank in school. Long Story short: my classroom was completely under water. And maybe my teacher slipped. Mum was pissed off and Grandmother threatens that she won't let me at the MoonAcademy. If she only knew that's my goal."

"It's so great there," Michella enthused, "great teachers and the library ..."

Alisha grinned: "It won't be boring with you anyway. If you continue to attract dangers like this, I will improve my behavior and be part of your group."

Michella looked again at the herbal tea: "Actually, I hope that the dangers for us are over."

Then she waved in front of Trisha's eyes: "Tell me, are you even there?"

The blonde girl winced: "Uh what? Mi, have you already brought our drinks?"

Michella sighed: "Do you have any more wishes? I would have to keep working again."

"A cupcake", Trisha replied, "A red and pink one with a heart."

"I'll see what we have," Michella replied and left. Alisha nibbled on the marshmallows from her cocoa and said: "Anyway, I have to say that I miss you a lot. My classmates are so annoying. They don't care about magic secrets. They are only interested in crap." She imitated her classmates: "Oh, it's Miss Magix or Solaria's next topmodel again. Or: Have you already seen the winner of Voice of Melody? He's soooooo hot. Or: Oh how cool, yesterday the Winx were interviewed at Magix today. Let's start a club too."

Alyson laughed while Trisha protested, "Hey, he was really hot. In addition, we probably copied the Winx as well. We have at least given ourselves a name."

"Uh", the youngest replied eagerly: "Let's hear it. Magical Girl Club?"

"Moonix Girls", the diamond fairy answered and waited for the reaction of her friend.

"Cool," Alisha replied, "but you know that's the name of a transformation? My mother has it." Michella came back and put down the piece of cake and the cupcake: "I didn't know that. Is it often represented?"