Chapter28

This chapter to me is a bit stupid.. Just bare with me ppl... :)

Jasper's P.o.v....

"And your name is Jada?" "Yea." She looked down smiling. "Ph, ok then, I look foward to seeing ya' tonight." I waved to her as she walked away, looking back and smiling, she's just... Perfect.

Venus's P.o.v...

I rolled my eyes as I saw Jay talking to that girl.. No fair! But if thats what life pleads, I shall let it be. I walked with my books and sacrificed going to my locker because Jay's was right next to mine. I rolled my eyes, and walked right past the measly speck of dusk that appeared to be him, I heard him call for me down the hall a few times, but ignored the living hell out of him. I'm a little ticked.

I pulled my blue chair in, and sat with some of my good friends for lunch today. Dianna, and Mayzel. Mayzel had pretty blonde curly hair down her back and had a precious face. She was a little on the thick side. Dianna was a really pretty asian with the biggest hips in the world...

"Hey." The girls laughed and smiled. "Hola." I pulled out my chair, and began eating my honey mustard _glazed chicken patty. "That looks good." Mayzel said looking at my meal. I just giggled at her, and continued.

Authors Note: I'm sorry for the shortness of this but I needed the chapters to come to revolve around this to make sense. I know you probably don't understand butt.. Keep reading please. :) you don't have to I'm just askin.